* 2 *

*1 Year Later*

"Congratulations, Luna!" Mitsuri says cheerfully, walking with me to celebrate my becoming a hashira. We decided on all you can eat sushi downtown. Shinobu and Giyu decide to join us as he has no friends, well besides from us. I smile and laugh with my new friends as we celebrate.

Hours of drinking and eating and friends, we all leave, stumbling around while downtown bustles around us. All of a sudden I'm pulled away from my friends and into a dark alley. I prepare for a fight when I see a tall man in dark clothing and sunglasses, with a tight fitting beanie on his head. "I'm not here for a fight or to mug you. I just want to relay some information to you, Star Hashira." I growl and pull my dark blue sword out, prepared to kill this man.

"I just became a hashira yesterday! How do you have this information??" I growl lowly, stumbling a bit from the drinks.

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart~" He whispers in my ear softly. He pulls down his sunglasses and then I see it.

The eyes of my brother's killer.

Upper moon 3.

Akaza.

I growl and back up into the wall, leaving as much room as possible between me and the demon. "W-why...?" I stutter, tears falling fast and hot from my eyes. "WHY DID YOU KILL MY BROTHER???"

"Because he wouldn't become a demon, darling~" He smirked, showing off his fangs. "Now....why all the tears? He was a great man and even greater fighter. So you know he went down swinging."

I curl up into a ball and slide down the wall, crying my eyes out. I then feel two fingers under my chin, lifting it ever so slightly to look into his eyes. "Now. Tell me. Why the tears?" He asks as he wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"I-I.....I want my brother!!" I yell, my voice shaking with fear and rage. I then lift my sword to his chin, slightly cutting open his throat. I smirk, as he's fallen into my trap.

"Heh~ very smart, Miss Luna~" I shutter as the sound of my name leaving his mouth. "Tricky girl~" I softly sigh as I stand up, close to ending this demons life. "What's this information you have for me? Tell me and I might spare your life."

"You're lucky I don't hurt women." He smirks. "Fine I'll tell you. Lord Muzan is planning an attack on a nearby village to draw some hashiras out and kill them. The faster we get rid of the hashiras, the better chance we have of ruling this world!" He proudly boasts.

I growl and slice his neck in the slightest. He smirks and regenerates instantly. I look into his eyes and have the strangest feeling in the pit of my stomach. I clutch my stomach and groan, looking down to my feet. "I shouldn't have drank so much...." I then throw up my entire stomach's contents and then cry. "I miss my brother....."

I then feel strong arms around me and a slightly warm chest. "A-Akaza?" He smiles softly. "I'll get you home. I don't want your friends worrying about you, my darling~" I then feel strong winds against my face, blowing my hair into my face. I look up and I feel the stars growing in my eyes. The moonlight ever so slightly hits Akaza's face and makes his golden eyes sparkle. I blush a bright red and hide my face in his chest, smelling his soft cologne. Then one strong realization hits me as we touch the ground, my estate glowing in the moonlight:

I'm in love with the demon that killed my brother....