* 1 *

*Luna's POV*

"Kyo! Wait up!" I yell, trying to catch up to my flame wielding brother. I finally catch up to him and smile up at the bright man. "You know I'm way smaller then you!" He smiles and laughs his signature laugh.

"I KNOW, MY DEAR SISTER! BUT YOU MUST REMEMBER: TO BECOME A HASHIRA, YOU NEED TO RELY ON YOUR OWN SPEED!"

I frown and pout, my cheeks puffed out. "I just really wish I could go with you on your mission! I've never been on the Mugen Train!" I stomp my foot lightly.

He bends down onto one knee and looks me in the eyes. "Luna. My dear younger sister. If anyone is to do this mission, it's me. I understand that you wish to go, but it's too dangerous even for a hashira and 3 mizunoto...." I tear up a bit as he tries to reason with me.

"You just don't want me there because I'm a girl! I understand you want to protect me, but I'm a kinoe now! I'm stronger then you think!! I'm not that little, starry eyed girl anymore....." A single tear runs down my pale cheeks.

"I understand your frustrations, Luna, but we all have our orders. Please. Just go home and be with Father and Senjuro.....Promise me?" His voice quivers towards the end. I frown a bit as more tears fall, staining my starry haori. I swallow my pride and wipe my tears away.

"I promise, big brother."

Little did I know, these would be my last words to my big brother, Rengoku Kyojuro.....