* 11 *

*1 Year Later*

The war with Muzan is starting to gain headway. I get monthly reports from Akaza due to me being in hiding from the demons. Something about they can smell my immortality, or something.

All I do now is clean, cook, play video games, everything that I could ever think of. I can't risk going outside due to demon activity at night and risking seeing the demon slayers, not being able to understand my newfound immortality.

I'm playing a bit of COD when I suddenly feel a shiver down my spine. I turn my head slowly and all of a sudden, Douma, upper moon 2 is standing right behind me, smiling creepily. I hold my breath and pray that Akaza is on his way back to protect me. I may be strong but I'm not 'defeat upper moon 2' strong. I'm out of practice. I can't train because I can't go outside.

"I'm not here to fight you. I want information, Miss Luna~" He whispers into my ear, a slight southern accent comes through his dialect. I slowly reach for my nichirin kunai Mitsuri gave me as a birthday present and pull it out from under the blanket I'm wrapped in.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Miss Luna~" He grabs me by the throat and throws me into the wall, glass picture frames falling all around me as I lay in a puddle of blood. My vision is a bit blurry but I look up and see Douma standing over me, a shit eating grin on his face as he reaches down and snatches me by my hair, lifting me up just enough so my feet can't touch the ground.

"So, about that information.....I ne-"

I fall to the ground and rub my tender head, a few tears falling. I scramble and struggle to stand but, to my surprise and relief, Akaza is standing there, guarding my body as he fends off Douma.

"Leave Douma. NOW!" He screams loudly, anger and pain filling his voice.

"Awe~ is someone in love with the human? And a demon slayer at that? So pathetic-"  Douma says tartly as he slashes towards us, his rainbow colored eyes fixed on mine. I stand up and dodge quickly, the recovery breathing doing its job. I reach for my sword. I jump up and swing down towards Douma.

"STAR BREATHING, TENTH FORM! MILKY WAY GALAXY!"