Chapter 4

- Molly -

"Are you sure about this?" Molly asked Coralee as she craned her neck, trying to see her back in the mirror.

"Absolutely, you look amazing!"

The black corset dress was a lot shorter than anything Molly had ever owned before, but at least it covered her ass. As long as she didn't bend over too much at least. She tried to pull it up, as it felt as if her boobs were about to fall out any minute, but it didn't budge. She kind of liked the way her body looked in it, but she still wasn't sure she could show herself around other people like this.

As if Corallee had read her mind, she got up from the toilet seat she had been sitting on and cracked the door open. "Jimmy! Can we get some tequila in here? Somebody needs that liquid courage!" She turned back to Molly with a cheeky grin and Molly couldn't help but return it.

She really liked Coralee. With her bubbly and confident personality, she could see why Jimmy liked her. She looked like Molly's exact opposite with her bleached blond hair, blue eyes, and tiny little waist. Molly turned and inspected herself again in the mirror. Coralee had done a good job. Molly could hardly recognize herself. The brown waves had been polished and didn't make her look like an ogre at all. The dark shadow around her eyes was messy and smudged in that perfectly clean way that Molly herself never succeeded with. The thick lashes had weighed her lids down at first, but she was starting to get used to them now. She wasn't sure about the bright red lip, but Coralee had assured her that it would stay put even as she was drinking. And it did match the red hems and details on the dress perfectly. Thomas would have a fit if he saw her now. That pompous ass.

Coralee closed the door again and in her hands, she held two tiny glasses and the bottle of tequila. "Let's take one before we continue."

"There's more?"

"Well, yeah. No pirate outfit is complete without the knee-high boots, hat and sword." Coralee smiled.

Molly grabbed the glass that was held out in front of her and before she could overthink it, she tossed it down. Her throat burned and she coughed. A lot of giggling and two more shots later they had successfully pinned her hat in place and gotten the almost too tight boots on. Side by side in front of the mirror, Coralee was giving Molly a pep talk, but she couldn't stop giggling. They looked like two really slutty pirates. Coralee's dress was more revealing, with its almost see-through waist and shorter skirt. But the hats and boots were identical.

"Don't worry! You look fine as hell!"

"You know what? Yes, I do!" Taking a second look in the mirror Molly burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Coralee leaned forward as she touched up on her lip-gloss.

"It's just... It's going to be funny to see the boy's reaction when I walk out there. I sometimes think that they forget that I'm an actual girl." Molly did a little twirl and almost lost her balance.

"Well, there's no doubt about that now." Coralee cheered. "Let's go and show them!"

They walked out of the bathroom and headed toward the kitchen where they could hear the boys.

"Are you ready for this?" Coralee asked as she walked in before Molly.

She took a deep breath and stepped inside.

"Dude!" Jimmy shouted as Austin sprayed the beer he had been trying to swallow.

"Sorry." He coughed. "I was not prepared for that."

"Doesn't she look amazing?" Coralee asked.

Molly did a little twirl and giggled.

"Yeah, you do." Jimmy nodded. "Should we cover her up a bit?" He turned to Austin who was still staring wide-eyed.