Chapter 7

- Austin -

Austin was laying on the couch, staring at the TV. He wasn't sure what the movie was about since his brain didn't want to focus on it. His thoughts kept going back to last night. Molly's sweet moans echoed in his head, and he thought he would go insane. He had no idea why he had reacted as he had towards her. He shouldn't have touched her at all. His fingers flexed at the thought of doing it again, and he muttered a curse.

He heard the front door open and close, and he shifted, trying to hide the hard-on he was sporting before Jimmy walked inside.

"Hey." He walked up to him and slumped down in the armchair. "I thought you were sleeping?"

"What? No..."

"Molly said that you went home to sleep after you dropped her off."

"Oh, Yeah. Couldn't sleep." Austin lowered the volume on the TV but didn't bother pausing it. "So, did you guys have fun after we left last night?"

"We didn't stay that long actually. Had better things to do at home." Jimmy wiggled his eyebrows and Austin chuckled.

"That's my boy."

"About that..." Jimmy leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "Did... Did something happen between you and Molly last night?"

"What? No?" The words came out too quick and too harsh, and he knew that Jimmy picked up on it, as he cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not stupid, Austin. You were acting weird all night, and you seemed a bit too into the dancing there, right before you left."

Austin sat up, rubbing his hands over his face. What was he supposed to say? Molly had always been like their sister. It was freaking weird. "I don't know what to tell you, nothing really happened..."

Jimmy stared at him, waiting for Austin to continue.

He fell back and stared up at the ceiling. "But I wanted to... something. It's kind of freaking me out a bit."

"Yeah, me too if I'm honest." Jimmy got up and headed for the kitchen. "Want something to drink?"

Austin followed him and grabbed the coke Jimmy pulled from the fridge. "I don't think I was expecting the costume to look so... good? On her. It threw me off my game. I think I just need some time to cool off before we hang out again."

Jimmy grimaced. "That's too bad."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you heard about the water leak in Molly's building, right?"

"Yeah..."

"I said she could sleep on the couch until they fix it."

"What? How long is that going to take?"

"She didn't know. A few weeks maybe."

Austin leaned his head against the door post and squeezed his eyes shut. His thoughts ran wild. This isn't good. What the hell should I do? She didn't remember last night at all, should I tell her? What if her memory clears later and she'll get mad for me not telling her? What if she gets mad that it even happened in the first place?

Jimmy patted his back, pulling him back to reality. "You need to figure this shit out and fast. I do not want our friendship to get ruined because you can't keep your dick in line. And if you hurt her, I will kick your ass."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it was just the combination of a slutty costume and alcohol."

Jimmy looked at him with narrowed eyes but didn't say anything.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Austin was pretty sure that it wasn't nothing. But he didn't feel like digging any deeper. He had a lot on his mind without his friend's thoughts weighing him down as well.

The doorbell rang and Austin straightened. He could do this. His mind wasn't booze driven anymore, and the costume was gone. Taking a deep breath, he followed Jimmy to the hallway just as he opened the door to let Molly in. She was carrying a big box covering most of her face and a duffle bag was sliding down her arm.

"Here, let me get that for you." He said and stepped forward. With the box out of the way, he could see her brilliant smile and his heart skipped a beat. Fuck. Not good, not good.

"Thanks, guys. I really apricate this." Molly kicked her shoes off and headed into the living room, dumping the bag on the floor with a thud, before turning and picking the box from Austin's arms. "I need to borrow your washing machine. Pretty much all my clothes were soaked. If you have anything colored, I can toss that in too." She was leaning over, rummaging around in the box she had placed on the floor. Austin wasn't listening to a word she was saying. His eyes were glued to her perfect little ass, covered in tight yoga pants. He remembered how soft and warm it had been as he had squeezed it last night.

Jimmy punched him on the arm and gave him a pointed look. Austin shook his head, trying to clear his mind. "Yeah, no. Nothing colored in my basket."

Molly straightened with a smile. "Okey then. Just let me get a machine going, and then I'll take care of your sheets, Jimmy. I didn't have time to do that this morning."

"Sounds good to me." Jimmy nodded. "I was thinking pizza tonight?"

"Fine by me. But that's the last take-out for a while. To show my appreciation, I was thinking that I could do the cooking while I'm here?"

Jimmy made a fist in the air. "Yes! Oh, that reminds me. I was supposed to ask if you could do me a favor and bake those cupcakes everyone loves so much? I was planning on bringing them to work to impress my boss on his birthday."

"Sure." Molly chuckled. "When do you need them?"

He had the sense to look apologetic when he answered, "Tomorrow."

"Jimmy!" She pushed his shoulder. "Fine! But you're running to the store while I'm doing the laundry."

He turned and headed straight for the door. "Already on my way, text me a list of things to buy!"

The door slammed shut before she had any time to reply. Austin watched as Molly chuckled and grabbed the bag before walking into the main bathroom. Austin found himself following her and stood, leaning in the doorpost as she put her clothes in the washer. She was on her knees, moving back and forth from the bag and the frontloaded machine, the movements making her ass sway, and his thoughts went there. His dick twitched and he knew he had to back away. He couldn't keep this up. It was Molly, plain old, simple Molly. Not some random hookup. She looked up at him over her shoulder and he got hard so fast, he thought he was gonna pass out.

She frowned. "Austin? Are you okay?" Molly got to her feet and walked up to him. Her soft hand came up and stroked his cheek before she placed it on his forehead. "Are you getting sick? You look feverish."

He stared at her lips as she talked, unable to look away. He wanted to lick them. Taste them.

"Come here," Molly said and took his hand, leading him out of the bathroom. He followed her without a word, down the hall, and to his room. "Didn't you get any more sleep after you dropped me off? I think you need to rest."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at her as she stood between his legs. He wanted to touch her. Feel her. He wanted to hear her moan again. Fighting the urge to grab her and holding her close, made sweat break out on his forehead.

"I hope you're not getting a fever. Why don't you lie down a bit, and I'll check in on you later?" She leaned down and kissed his forehead, making her breast line up perfectly with his eyes and he had to muffle a groan. She turned and walked out of the room, gently closing the door, leaving him in complete darkness with an aching hard-on. It wasn't his proudest moment, but he pushed down his shorts and jerked off in record time to the sound of Molly changing the sheets in Jimmy's bedroom.

As he lay in the darkness afterward and listened to Molly cleaning up in the living room he sighed and dragged his hand over his face. He still wanted her, and he had no clue what to do about it.