Chapter 10

- Molly -

No, no, no, what was she doing? This couldn't be happening. Molly stood pressed against the wall, hiding in the corner of Austin's bedroom as he and Jimmy stood talking down the hall. She hadn't meant for this to happen. She hadn't meant to respond like that to his touch. Her body had betrayed her. But damn, he knew what he was doing. She silently cursed. Of course, he knew. He had gotten a lot of practice during the years. Shit. What was going to happen now? Could they still be friends? Would things be weird now? She heard the front door close again and she took a deep breath. She had to talk to Austin, they had to figure this out.

Molly took a step out from the wall just as Austin came into the room. "Austin, we need-" Her words cut off as he pulled the t-shirt over his head and tossed it to the side. He stalked towards her like an animal. A predator after his prey. The arousal that had cooled down now shot through her body like lightning. He backed her up against the cool bathroom door, cupping her face in his hands as he tilted her head up. When his mouth covered hers, she moaned into it. His lips were soft as they brushed over hers, but the kiss was demanding. Desperate. Her arms flew up around his neck, her fingers fisting his blond curls. He released her face and cupped her ass, lifting her up from the ground.

"I need you," he whispered against her lips, sending shivers down her spine.

Her body was on fire. She needed him too. Every doubt she had felt just moments ago was long gone. "Yes." She nodded.

Molly shrieked in surprise as Austin swung around and carried her over to the dresser, using his arm to clear the surface in one swift motion. "Oh my god, Austin!" She heard glass breaking and things bouncing on the floor, but he didn't seem bothered by it as he sat her down. His hands grabbed her top, pulling it off before his lips brushed over hers again.

"Do you have any idea what this past week has been like for me?" He spoke in a low, rough voice, making her skin tingle. Molly couldn't form words as he kissed a line down her neck, so she only shook her head.

"Torture. Pure torture." Austin unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground. "I haven't jerked off this much since I was thirteen." His tongue circled her nipple, making her arch her back, pushing into his mouth. Her eyes fluttered closed, and all she could focus on was the amazing sensation as his teeth rasped her sensitive skin.

Her clit was throbbing, begging to be touched. She scooted closer and moaned when she could feel his erection through his jeans. Molly circled her hips, sucking in air as she hit the right spot. "Yes."

"Fuck, Molly." He pushed against her before stepping back. The emptiness left her cold, and her eyes flew open just in time to see Austin drop his pants and rip open the foil wrapper. He rolled the condom over the tip, making the latex stretch over his thick length.

Holy shit, this was actually happening. Molly's heart was slamming inside her chest and her body was vibrating with anticipation. His fingers grabbed the hem of her soaked panties and she raised her ass off the drawer as he pulled them down. Austin gently opened up her legs, leaving a trail of kisses on her inner thigh.

"I'd love to taste you, but If I wait any longer, I'll explode."

"Austin..."

"Yeah, babe?"

She grabbed his chin with her fingers, lifting his head up until it lined up with hers. "I need you inside me."

He groaned and his fingers dug in the soft skin of her thighs as he grabbed himself around the shaft, aligning his dick to her opening. Slowly, Molly could feel her muscles stretch to accommodate him.

"God, you're tight."

She bit down on her lip to keep it from trembling as he continued to push inside. The sensation of being filled completely was amazing and the moans escaped her.

When he was completely situated inside her, he paused and looked up at her, searching her face. "There's no way back now."

"I know."

Austin slowly pulled almost all the way out, still searching her face, and slammed into her hard.

"Oh god, yes!" Her head fell back as intense pleasure filled her, making her skin tingle.

He repeated the motion over and over, faster and faster. The drawer was slamming against the wall, the banging mixing in with Molly's cries of pleasure. The tension built up fast and she knew she was about to burst. "Yes, just like that. Austin... I'm about to-" Her shaky words were cut off as Austin increased his speed even more.

"Oh, fuck! Damn you're hot." He grabbed a handful of hair at the nape of her neck, tilting her head up as he hammered into her.

Molly was whimpering now. She was so close she couldn't breathe. Her toes curled, her inner muscles clenched, and her body trembled as ecstasy hit her hard. Her vision blurred and she dug her nails into Austin's shoulders as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her. She could feel his body stiffen before he slammed into her one last time and jerked as he followed her over the peak.

As she lay on Austin's shoulder, listening to their breaths, reality started to sink in. What had they done? She had just had the most mind-blowing sex of her life, but was it worth ruining their friendship for? She would never be able to look at him the same way again. Molly wouldn't say she was the jealous type, but would she honestly be okay to see Austin hook up with a new girl every weekend again? What other choice did she really have? She straightened, meeting Austin's eyes, and smiled. She had to be okay with it. There was no way she would lose her best friend. He leaned in and kissed the corner of her mouth as he slowly pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty inside. She knew that she was ruined forever.

The room filled with an awkward silence and Molly knew she had to say something, anything, to assure him that this wouldn't make it weird between them. She cleared her throat. "So... Food?"

Austin chuckled and grabbed her waist, easing her down to the floor. She was suddenly very aware of how naked she was, and she had to fight the urge to cover up. Do not make it awkward, she repeated in her mind. Her legs wobbled a bit when he released her, but she regained her balance without help. "Sure. Food sounds nice." He nodded.

"Alright then. Let me just put something on and get started." She walked by him, trying to act as if she just walked around naked all the time. Nothing wrong here, just prancing around in my birthday suit. Molly walked into the living room and bent over to grab the bag of clothes she had stashed under the table. She grabbed an oversized t-shirt and pulled it over her head. When she went in to grab fresh underwear, Austin's hand came around her and yanked them out of her hand.

"You won't need those. Not yet." His breathy voice sent shivers down her spine.

Act cool, Molly. Don't mess this up... "Is that so?" She turned and was met by Austin's bare chest. Tilting her head up, she smiled. "We'll see about that." She raised her hand and bopped his nose, before walking around him once again.