Chapter 9

- Austin -

"Couldn't you have jumped in a shower or at least changed before you left work?" Austin said as he put the towel on the passenger seat. He wasn't the kind of guy who asked people to take of their shoes before they get into his car, but Jimmy was covered in oil stains.

"I can't waste time on that when I'm giving up my lunch break to help you out," Jimmy muttered.

"It's not for me, it's for Molly," Austin said as he pulled out on the road.

"It was your idea."

"Whatever." Austin huffed and turned on the radio.

They made the probably quickest Ikea trip in history and were back in town within the hour. Jimmy helped Austin carry up the flat packages and the mattress before Austin had to drive him back to work and rush back to have the time to assemble the bedframe before he to had to get to work. Luckily enough the bedframe was one of Ikea's simpler construction and he was ready to go just in time. Austin worked the evening shift today and stepped inside the gym just as the lunch rush was at its peak. He stopped by the reception where Becky guided a new guy through the check-in system.

"Morning, Becky." He greeted as he logged on to the computer to check his schedule for the evening.

"Hey, Austin." She finished up with the client and turned, leaning back on the desk. "So, I booked in a new girl today. She specifically asked for you as the personal trainer."

"Really?" Austin frowned and looked back down at his schedule. There was indeed a new name as his first client of the day, but it wasn't one he recognized. "Did she say why?"

"Nope, but she's cute." Becky grinned.

"Good to know." This could be good. He was always sure to be a professional at work, but it had happened a time or two that he had clicked with a few clients, and when their professional partnership was over, he might have bumped into one or two out in a bar somewhere and brought them home for a private training session. And after the weird weekend he had had, he really needed to find someone to fuck before he did something he would regret forever. Molly's flushed face appeared in his mind. Okay, he wouldn't necessarily regret the act itself; he was pretty sure Molly would feel amazing. But they were friends. Just friends.

"That's her," Becky whispered and elbowed him in the ribs to get his attention and he looked up. A gorgeous blond, dressed in a cropped top and tight yoga pants with a pattern that accentuated the round shape of her hips. Her luscious lips spread into a wide smile as she walked up to the counter. "Hi, I'm Helen. I'm here for my first private session?" She said with a voice like honey.

Sweet Jesus, she was going to make it hard to even keep it professional at work. Austin cleared his throat and extended his hand. "Hi there. I'm Austin and I'll be your trainer today. If you follow me, we'll go through what it is you are looking for in these sessions so that we can set up a schedule that will achieve your dreams." He walked around the reception desk and opened a door to one of their consultation rooms. When she walked past him, he caught the scent of strawberries and he had to muffle a groan. Molly usually smelled of strawberries.

Austin was watching Helen's ass as she bent over and stretched, and he was silently cursing himself. What the fuck was wrong with him? As soon as he had felt that familiar perfume, he hadn't been able to get Molly out of his head. The fact that Helen had obviously flirted with him the whole session hadn't even affected him. Not one impure thought had crossed his mind. Not about Helen anyway.

Why was he acting like this? He had known Molly all his life, and never even thought about her in a sexual way once. What had changed? It couldn't solely be because of the Halloween costume. It had covered more skin than the bikinis she had worn since she hit puberty. He had always liked Molly. When they were younger, she was just as much of a troublemaker as he and Jimmy. She had never chickened out of a dare or told on them. When they got to high school, Molly became their wingman. Sweet talking the ladies for them and letting them know which of the girls were the crazy ones. They had been separated during college, but they still talked on the phone almost daily during that time. Until she met Thomas that is. Molly still made time for them, but even after she moved back, it wasn't the same. He had never liked the guy. Thomas never felt right for her.