Chapter 5

- Austin -

Austin was sitting at one of the small tables surrounding the dance floor, watching the others dance. The redhead, dressed as poison ivy, by his side, was trying her best to butter him up, but he couldn't focus on her words. The guy Molly was dancing with had his hands sliding up her waist and he wasn't sure that he liked that one. He looked like an asshole. Austin's eyes focused on her breast which looked as if they were about to overflow as she bounced around to the music. Holy hell, how had she been able to hide them all these years? He shook his head, trying to get the image out of his head, and turned back to the woman by his side. She looked up at him with big green eyes and a 'ready to please' smile on her lips. Yeah, that's better. She leaned forward to whisper something in his ear, but when he tilted his head, his eyes made their way over to Molly again. The guy's hand was now caressing her thigh, traveling dangerously high. Molly grabbed his wrist and pulled the hand away, but it only took a few seconds before he tried again. When Molly had politely tried to make him stop for the third time, Austin found himself halfway over the dancefloor, redhead forgotten.

He spoke loudly, to be sure that the man heard him over the music. "Dude. She doesn't want you touching her. Are you dense or what?"

The man turned to him, already puffing up his chest, ready to fight, but changed his mind quick enough as he took Austin's size in. Without a word, he turned and walked away. Well, that was almost disappointing, Austin thought as he watched the man disappear into the crowd. He felt a tiny hand on his chest and looked down into Molly's grateful eyes. She had the sweetest smile and he stared at the red painted lips as she spoke.

"Thanks! He started out nice but got creepy pretty quickly."

"I got your back, you know that."

Her smile widened. "I do. Dance with me? I need a break from the grabby drunks for a while."

He shrugged. "Sure."

They spent a few songs, jumping around and acting silly, while Austin gave the evil eye to any guy trying to get close to Molly. As time passed, the dancefloor got more and more crowded. As Molly tried to turn around, she got pushed into his chest and he instinctively wrapped his arms around her to keep her steady. She giggled and kept on dancing, slowly rubbing her ass against him. His dick responded immediately, and he knew that he should push himself away. It was Molly, for fuck's sake. He grabbed her waist, intending to do just that, when she leaned her head back on his chest, tilting her chin up. Her eyes were closed, and a soft smile played on her lips. His eyes couldn't help but to follow the line of her neck down to her breasts which sparkled with glitter in the flickering lights. His fingers flexed over the corset and he pulled her closer, moving his hips in rhythm with hers. He leaned down, the smell from her neck filled his nose and his dick twitched. His breath seemed to tickle her, and she giggled, scrunching up her shoulders. They apparently had been drinking more than he had thought they had. Never before had he even wondered what Molly would look like naked, but now he desperately needed to know. No! He shook his head. You're way too drunk, he said to himself. It's probably a good idea to call it a night. He took a step back, and Molly barely noticed that he disappeared. Yeah, she's drunk too. He waved to get Jimmy and Coralee's attention.

"Guys! I think I'm gonna head home. Damn buzz just kicked in good."

Jimmy nodded. "Sure! Are you taking Molly with you?"

"What?" Austin stiffened.

"She got her keys at our place, remember?"

"Oh yeah, right! What about you guys?"

Coralee smiled. "We're sleeping at my place tonight." She looked between Jimmy and Molly. "Hey, why don't she take your bed? Then she doesn't need to uber back and forth."