Prologue

Hey guys I know I sound like a maniac but I've changed my account for the 3rd time. So you will find three stories that are the same.

"Aiden Miller where the freaking hell are you?!" I yelled my voice echoing through the house. I walked up into the kitchen finally giving up because I knew I would never find him in our house because we all are rich kids-not bragging- its a fact. We all love each but not like siblings but like the bestest of friends.

In the kitchen I saw Dian making breakfast. He has brown hair and mesmerising forest green eyes, hes 6'4 and im 6'2 yes im taller than almost most girls. Dian is shirtless and I could see his 8 packs. He was really and I mean really hot that the sun could kiss his ass. Ok I'm admitting that I had a crush on him since I was 12 years old. But I never told him because I always felt that he didn't feel the same for me, and I still like him. He turned around and gave me his million dollar smile which every girl falls for. I smiled back at him.

"Mornin Princes" he greeted me.

"Mornin Dian" I said blushing. That nickname he gave me always made me blush. I snapped out of it and remembered I was searching for that Aid (aiden). I turned around and yelled.

"Aiden freaking Miller where the hell on earth area you?!" 

He came into the kitchen grinning like a fool. "Here dove! Missed me?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him my best glare possible. "I'm going to murder you for waking me up with ice all over me"

"Oh I did?" He smirked.

Oh don't think I lost. For your kind information we five are all the BIGGEST bad asses on earth. Our parents taught us how to fight and each one of us can take down the biggest champion ever born. And yes we are master minds in the department of pranking.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw an egg tray on the counter and picked it up. I looked up at Aiden and saw his expression turn from confident to pale. Without wasting time I threw an egg at him. In our gang me and Aiden are good at targeting and avoiding being targeted. I'll introduce the rest of the gang to you later.

The egg flew out of my hand and straight onto Aidens forehead. He jumped back round my waist and pulled me off the ground. Aiden set me on the counter. And settled in between my legs and snatched the eggs out of my hand only to dump one on my head. Behind him Con and Jo walked in only to see us and scream 'food fight! '. They picked up bowls of flour from god knows where and started throwing at us. Aiden and I formed a team and threw eggs at them. After both teams ran out of eggs and flour me and Aiden were resting on the counter and Con and Jo were sitting down on the floor.

"Now shall we have breakfast?" Dian smirked. Oh your not getting away that easily sweety I thought evilly and picked up two eggs from nearby and threw them at his face. One caught him on the forehead and one hit his nose. He stared at me and then I saw flour flying at his face but he was too caught up in staring at me that he couldn't duck. I turned to see Con smirking like won a lottery.

We all stared at each other and burst out laughing like maniacs. A few seconds later Dian joined in. We all got up and went to our rooms to take a shower. After cleaning up we had breakfast and headed out towards our car. We all had our own cars but we uswd only one extra car for all of us to use on our outings and school.
We reached school and stepped out of our car, we were walking towards the entrance when I saw a dark figure round the corner of the building. Before I could do anything it disappeared into the shadows of the building. I figured it wasn't safe for us in school today so I suggested we skip today.

"Guys,  I guess it not safe for us in school today so why don't we just skip?" I asked.

They all agreed because lets face it, we're a gang and we face dangers worse than this. And that shadow was a sign that we have an amazing adventure coming ahead.

"Hey guys! Today's Friday so we can camp at the cliff for three days! Lets head to the store to buy all the things we need" he said putting an arm round my shoulder. I smiled at them.
"Yeah that's a good idea! Let's go!"
I exclaimed.

"Yeah Yeah, you love birds agree on one thing together now don't you?" Aiden said.

"We are not love birds!" I protested half-heartedly.

Dian did not protest but I saw him blush.

"Well then thanks for telling me, I thought you liked her so I was staying away!" He said winking at me. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't flirting with me but Aiden Con and Jo always told me that Dian likes me but he's just not admitting it because he thinks I don't like him. But I wanted to hear it from him. I let Aiden put an arm round my waist just so Dian could get jealous.

Dian clenched his jaw and balled his fists. He looked like he was ready to throw Aiden down a million storey building. I smirked and leaned into Aiden more.

Aiden put both his arms round me and kept me close to him, my back facing him. Dian just closed his eyes and took a deep breath I guess trying to control his anger and stormed away towards the car and got in slamming the door behind him.

Con Jo and Aiden said "I told you so" in unison. I just rolled my eyes and took them all to the car where Dian was sulking. Before I got in the car Aiden pulled me close and brought his face down to whisper in my ear.

"I'll prove he likes you Dove,  we'll make him jealous till he admits". He whispered. I smirked and nodded.

We got in the car and I sat in Aidens lap with Dian on our right and Con and Jo in front. Con was behind the wheel. Dian glanced at us and looked back out the window.

***************************
Here are the nicknames the guys have for diandra

Aiden→Dove
Dian→Princess
Con→Diabee (pronounced as deeyabee)
Jo→Sunshine