Canada

MATURE SCENE TOWARDS THE END.. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ENJOY
------------------------------------
We reached the airport and boarded the flight not long after. It was I guess half our journey on the flighg when I asked Aiden "Hey Aids lets hack into a good hotel and get a bedroom booked yeah?"

"On it!" He replied.

Our flight landed at the designated time. We got out the airport and got a cab. The cab parked outside 'Mapels Hotel'. We piled out the cab and headed inside.

"Juniper Harwards" I said to the receptionist.

"A second ma'am....room number 1839 18th floor" she handed me the keys and we walked to the elevator. After a while we got into the elevator and got to our floor.
I put in the key and we got in.

Con gave a low whistle "Good job guys"

"Thanks" Jo said grinning widely.

*cough* *cough* *cough* Aiden and I coughed at the same time.

"You guys freashen up, and me and Aiden will get some information out" I said. And being the hackers that we are, we got to work.
I checked up on John's history once again and Aiden worked o figuring out his location. After a while we got some information that would be of some use to us.

The other boys came back and settled onto the couches. Dian gave me a peck on the lips making me smile up at him. I wa going to sit on the couch when he shifted and moved under me so I ended up sitting in his lap.

I started telling the boys the information.
"Ok so about his history... John has not been in contact with Kaleb for long so I guess it proves Kaleb inosent as of now. But John's men have been visiting Calfornia for a while...so there are chances that there causes of visiting were to bribe Kalebs gang members"

"And as for his location he knew we were coming so he went to India...a place where there is a lot of population so it will take us forever" Aiden continued after me.

"So what should we do now?" Con asked.

"Let's not search for him in India"-everyone stared at Jo-"let's stay in Canada for a while so that he will think we're up to something and either come back or send his men to check in what we're upto. And when either he or his men come here we can catch them or him and get information out" he ended.

"Good idea" Con said and we all agreed.

"Hey! Why not have a vacation till then?!" I exclaimed. Yeah I can be childish sometimes. Don't judge, I'm not all that serious.

They all answered with 'yeahs'. We jumped off the couches and started to our room and took turns to use the bathroom to change. Yeah we all are sharing a room and we don't really mind cause we feel comfortable with each other and we're used to share rooms on outings etc.

"So! Where to first?!" Dian asked.

"Stanley park!" The four of us said. Huh great minds think alike.

"I'll drive!" I said.

"You know driving drives you nuts sunshine?" Jo smiled while getting into the elevator.

"Haha" I said sarcastically but it's true. For some reason I like driving.

We got into our car which we bought for a few days and I drove off to our destination. We the rest of our day in the park playing around and then headed back home.

"Ha! That was fun!" Aiden said while emptying his shoe which was full of sand, into the thrash bin.

"I'm making dinner!" Con nearly squealed. Have I mentioned he loves cooking? Well yeah he does. As much as I and Aiden love cars.