Had fun the either way.

"Explain" I said clenching my fists.

"What?" He asked with a completely confused expression.

"Don't fool me Kaleb, you know very well what hell I'm talking about" I said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Jenine you have to tell me what you mean." He said. And oh before you get confused. All the gangs do not know my real name. Not even school does anyone know.
Only the boys do.

"You don't play games with me Kaleb I very well known that the men in the forest were sent by you to kill us. And don't even try to deny it because I saw the tattoos on their arms." I said, showing him the pictures that Dian had taken while investigating the men.

Kaleb stared at it and then said
"That's Jason! And that's Mason! But they had taken a leave of two months from me to go to Canada and their flight is to leave tonight in...4 hours I never sent them behind you" he said checking his watch.

"Then how can they come behind us to kill us without anyone commanding them? And the fact that they're your gang members isn't helping you Kaleb" Con said.

"I got it... if this isn't you then it's some other gang that has a spy in yours" Aiden said.

"Either a person who bribes your gang members or a person who has the post of sending men on his own, without your permission" Jo said.

"Before taking in any more members check their backgrounds Kaleb, make sure you know where they gk and whom they communicate with. Go through all the backgrounds of your present gang members too once again and tell us if you suspect anyone." Dian said. Kaleb nodded.

"And yes, keep a close eye on all the men whom you have given high posts to, and which are capable to command your men without your permission, under their supervision, got it?" I added and he nodded again.

We left the room without another word and headed home. Once we got home, Aiden immediately activated all the security systems and then we headed to our rooms. I changed into comfortable home clothes and went downstairs to all the boys.

"Guys I'm ordering pizza!" I said.

"Barbecue!" My fav. Actually Jo and I have all foods and stuff in favourites.
"Cheese!"

"Chicken!"

"Veg!"

"Ok!" I said and ordered the pizza's.

I went and sat down in Dians lap who was on the couch and put my legs in Jos while my head in Cons. Aiden was selecting a movie and ended up playing 'Tracers', a Taylor Lautner movie. The bell rang and Con ran to the door but Aiden took his place and I rested my hed in his lap.

"Guy's who do you think will try to kill us?" I asked.

"It could be anyone Dove" Aiden said running his fingers through my hair gently.

"Yeah it could be anyone" Dian said while stroking my hands gently and glaring at Aiden who was smirking at him.

"Could it be John?" Jo asked. Resting his hands on my legs.

"Nah it couldn't be because John moved off to Canada two months back" I said.

"But Kaleb said that his men told him they were leaving for Canada. So maybe they were going to meet him" Aiden said.

"But his men could be lying to him just to distract him" Dian said.

"Or..." I said getting up and shifting onto Aidens lap absent mindedly "that is exactly what they want us to think so we would stay here and they would get to do what they wanted." I said.

I took out my expert laptop from underneath the couch and checked all the passenger's aboard the aircraft that Kaleb had said his men were boarding, and sure enough I found the two names I was looking for. Jason Parker and Mason Parker.

I showed it to the boys just as Con walked in and took a look too.

Jo immediately jumped up and said "We're going to Canada!" Which is entirely true because if we have to get to the root of this problem then perhaps Canada is where the root is.

I started booking our tickets for tomorrow night and the boys started packing. We all enjoyed the rest of our day and went to sleep at 9.

The next morning we completed our packing and then headed to the the airport at 7 because our flight is at 9.