"I Love You"

After breakfast I collected all the dishes and put them in the sink before washing them. After I was done with that I walked out of the kitchen to see all of them watching tv. I suddenly got an idea. I walked towards where Aiden is sitting.

"Hey Aiden let's go and check the place where this happened and see if we find anything" Aiden nodded towards me and I noticed the panick in his eyes before he covered it up and continued watching the show as Aiden walked to the door.

I walked behind Aiden and out of the door. We walked down to the parking lot of the hotel and towards our car.

I walked towards the drivers seat and got in. Aiden scowled at me and I just smirked at him as he got into the passengers seat. I started the engine and was about to pull out of the drive way suddenly I felt aidens lips crash into mine. It took me time tp take in what is happening before I started kissing him back.

I miss this...I miss him. You guys probably must be thinking I'm a slut or a bitch but the truth is not revealed so don't judge. I slowly pulled away from him.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I replied.

I finally pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards that place as Aiden showed me the directions. After about 20 minutes we reached the place and parked the car to side, across from the shop. We got out of the car and walked to the shop.

I examined the place and so did Aiden. I was about to give up when I saw something near a bush. I walked up to it and picked it up to see its just a plain black box. Aiden walked up to me.

"Whats this?" He asked.

"I dunno"

I pressed my fingers all over the box and suddenly a small portion of the box, shaped in a square, went in. All the six sides of the box opened up and inside I found a small remote. I searched my brains for anything and finally remembered.

"This is the same kind of a remote I saw in the hands of the guy that attacked us at the restaurant....but he was alone.....and when he pressed the button on it.. more men came there, but till then we were already gone....which means this kind of a remote is with every one of his men to call for backup" I said.

"How about we play a prank on them" he smirked. I gave him a confused look. He pulled me to the car and got into the drivers seat as I got into the passenger's seat. He revved up the engine and drove out of the place.

He kept driving till he reached a bridge which has a lake under it. He parked the car to the side and pressed the button on the remote, before throwing it off the bridge, and into the water.

"Oh" Was all I said before he laughed and drove back to the hotel.

As he parked into the parking lot of the hotel I noticed the guard watching us from the glass of his cabin. The instant I caught him staring at him, he smiled. Ok this guys is acting all creepy now. As we got out of the car and walked towards the entrance I swiftly turned around and kissed Aiden on his lips.

He smirked and instantly kissed me back. I have a small mirror on the bracelet that I wear, through which I saw the guard frowning at us. I pulled away from Aiden and hugged him with my arms around his neck. We're at a distance that the guard can hear us perfectly well if we talk or even whisper.

So I started drawing letters on Aidens back cause his back is facing away from the guard. I drew the following letters: G. U. A. R. D. -then a horizontal line which means the next word is separate- W. A. T. C. H. -line- U. S.

I pulled away from Aiden and smiled at him he smiled back and nodded. Which means he understood my message. I got back to my place beside me and we started walking to the entrance. Just as we reached the guards cabin, Aiden slipped in the object into his cabin and we casually walked into the building.

We got into the lift and pressed our floor. Just as the doors opened to our floor, a man walked in. He hit my shoulder with his and apologised. Am I really this stupid looking? I caught his arm and stopped him.

"Give me back my phone before I chop your head off" I glared at him. He gulped and handed back my phone with shaky hands.

I let go off him and the doors to the lift closed. Aiden and I walked into our room to see the boys still staring at the TV. I laughed them. They're so into the TV that they didn't hear me at all. I just rolled my eyes at them and Aiden chuckled.

"You let that guy go just like that?" Aiden asked. Referring to the guy in the lift. I smiled before saying "no" just when the alarm of the lift started ringing.

Aiden just smirked and shook his head before going into the kitchen to drink some water.