Strike 3

Today was a day like any other we spent here. We were completely jobless and tured of going around the place. Con and Jo started playing table tennis and Aiden and I carried on with our research. Dian was tracking them down. Again.

Someone knocked on the door and I assumed it was the waiter so I opened it. But there wasn't a waiter outside so I was going to close the door when I noticed a gift wrapped box down.

I picked it up carefully and examined it. I took it inside to the boys and they did the same.

After a while of inspecting it we decided to open it so I carefully opened it with the boys staring at like a joker might jump out of it.

Actually that's exactly what happened but the face wasn't a jokers, it was some monsters. Con and Jo fell off the couch when Aiden Dian and I didn't even flinch.

See the thing is that we don't get scared that easily. Anf we were pretty much used to such pranks tgat Con and Jo used to play o us. Funny hiw tgey aren't used to it. Ha! Scared much?

I saw a letter pressed inside tge side of the box so I took it out and unfolded it. So here's what was written inside-

Having fun in Canada I see? You think you can track me down that easily kiddies? You truly must be dreaming cause thats never gonna happen. Guessing who I am? Well you'll have a hard time doing that sweethearts;)

Good luck with your failing-actually failed plan.

-Your worst nightmare.

We all looked at each other fir a while and burst out laughing.

You must be thinking that we should be worried and panicked about this? Well you should know for a fact that with me and Aiden, tracking them down is never impossible.

"So! What do you suggest we do now ladies?" I asked.

"Well... how about... finding out what our dear foolish rival is up to" Con suggested.

"Hmm... lets begin with the exact location we found them and investigate the place for a bit" Jo said.

"And if we find anything then that will be useful at least" Dian added.

We all nodded and got ready to put our little plan into action.

I pulled out two guns.
Dian pulled out two and Con Aiden and Jo did the same.

I put in a pocket knife with me...just in case if I need it then it'll sure come in handy.

Con, Jo, Aiden and Dian took their own small weapons and we left the hotel without anyone noticing our weapons.
Perks of being small.