Chapter 2

Outside of the Academy

" All right, to get familiar with each other lets introduce each other, shall we." Said Kakashi with an eye smile.

" Maybe you should go first sensei to see how we should do it." Said Sakura.

" All right, my name is Kakashi Hatake, what I like to do is none of your concern, what I dislike is to much to say, and my dream is also none of your concern. Ok, so who's next." Said Kakashi with another eye smile.

We didn't learn anything at all about him. The three thought to themselves.

" How about you pinky, introduce yourself" said Kakashi.

With a huff at her new nickname she says, " My name is Haruno Sakura and my likes are-" she then looks at Sasuke with hearts in her eyes, "- my favorite thing to do is-" and just like last time she looks at Sasuke like he is a god, "- and my goal is to-" and with a squeal that sounds like she just had an organism she gets closer to Sasuke. Then her attitude does a complete 180 and says, " I hate Ino and-" and looks at Naruto with fear in her eyes. Not that Naruto cares about her.

So even she hates Naruto, that boy's life is so hard. It isn't like I made it better that day….. Kakashi says in his mind remembering a day about Naruto but quickly closes off those thoughts.

" All right Mr. Duck butt, introduce yourself, please." Said Kakashi to Sasuke.

With a grunt Sasuke says, " My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I don't have a lot of likes except for training in my clans traditions, have to many dislikes to say in one sentence, but my goal-" then he looks into Kakashi's only reveled eye and said," – to find somebody in this world and to get the truth from him." He says, leaving everyone except Kakashi wondering who he was talking about.

Get the truth, does he know something about the Massacre nobody else knows? Thought a surprised Kakashi.

" All right, Mr. Sunshine over here, tell us about yourself." Says Kakashi

Without giving Kakashi a look about his nickname he says, " My name is Naruto. I do not use my middle and last name because my so called family deny to accepted me as there own. I have no likes at all except for sleeping and oranges. I have many dislikes, but they all can be summed up in one thing… I hate Konaha and everything in it. Everyone in it, the builds it holds, its so called rich history makes me sick. My goal is to be free from this place once and for all." Says Naruto with a very serious voice.

Everyone was surprised about what Naruto said. He basically said he wants to destroy Konaha and become a rogue ninja. Sakura looked at Naruto a little more freighted than before.

" Your kidding right, you really don't mean that right?" Sakura said.

" I was serious and truthful about the whole explanation. The only thing I might have lied about is that I more than like oranges. They just taste so good." Said Naruto with a little emotion in his voice.

" Awww, Naruto. Don't I include in one of your likes, right?" said Kurama and the open seal started to burn and hurt Naruto. He had to keep a straight face so no one would notice his pain.

It's worse than I thought, and I'm apart of what is in front of me today….thought a sad Kakashi.

" All right you may or may not no. But the academy test wasn't the actual genin test. The real one I'm going to give you the real test tomorrow at 7 in the morning at training ground 7. Oh yeah, don't eat anything cause if you do-" then a evil look came onto Kakashi onto his face," dire consequences will be given." Then he gave a an eye smile and before the genin could ask questions about the test he le left in a standard Konaha Body Flicker.