Chapter 30

Battlefield

Naruto flew forward, headed towards Madara and Obito, who were atop of the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path's head. Before he could make it to them, Hashirama and his large wooden statue got in front of him.

" Seems I have to take you down first." Said Naruto to the unresponsive Hokage. Wooden hands shot down to Naruto, but he easily dodged them all with his flight skills. He flew forward with his claw in front of him, headed towards the statue.

" Fox Slash!" he shouted as he made contact with the wooden structure. Naruto pierced the inside of the statue, but didn't make it to the other side. He was in a small cave of wood, a very bad position for him to be in.

The hole he made started to close up, and Naruto flew out before he could get trapped inside. When he made it outside, he was slapped to the ground by the statue's many hands.

" Ugh. Too many hands." Naruto said as he got up from the ground. More hands shot towards Naruto, ready to pierce right though him.

" Tamed Winds." He said as he placed his palm forward. Instantly, dozens of arms were sliced off by invisible wind blades in the air. Hashirama jumped off the statue's head, dropping down to Naruto. Naruto summoned his scythe and slashed upwards at the approaching Hokage, but a branch came from the ground and blocked the attack.

Hashirama landed in front of Naruto and kicked upwards, attempting to hit Naruto in his stomach. Naruto caught the kick with one of his tails and slammed Hashirama to the ground. Hashirama placed his palm on the ground, and sharp branches erupted from the ground and shot towards Naruto. Naruto let go of Hashirama and slashed left and right, coating his scythe in his burning yokai.

Hashirama threw a punch at Naruto's face, which he moved to the side to avoid. Many branches of wood came from Hashirama's sleeve, close range of Naruto's face. Naruto flew around Hashirama and kicked his back, but a wooden wall came from the ground to protect him. Naruto slashed at his back as more wooden hands rained down on him, coming from the wooden statue Hashirama made.

Naruto turned around to the approaching Hashirama and yelled out. " Fuuton: Down-Hill Wind Current!" Wind blasted down on Hashirama's body, making him fall to the ground and unable to move, the pressure of the wind to great for one to stand. Naruto turned to the wooden structure towering above and took in a deep breath.

" Time to get rid of this." He said as ten clones appeared around him. They all threw kunai around the top of the statue and they all disappeared in a red flash.

They appeared over the wooden statue and made a Rasengan in their hands. The Rasengans were filled with wind chakra, transforming it into a powerful move.

" Fuuton: Crashing Rasen Shuriken Barrage!" shouted all the clone Naruto's as they flew downwards, putting the enhanced wind Rasengans in front of them. It looked like ten comets came raining down on the top of the statue, causing a massive explosion.

Naruto covered himself in chakra and red chains came from his back. They surrounded him and started to spin around, giving him the appearances of a drill.

" Chakra Chains: Drill Form." Said Naruto from within the chains. The chains caught fire, and flew downwards into the massive explosion. Naruto entered the explosion and hit the top of the statue, piercing the inside of it.

Hashirama got back on his feet, the wind pressure finally ceasing on him. He saw the incoming explosion headed his way and made a wooden shield around his figure to protect himself. When he brought it back down, he saw his statue with a gaping hole in his head. The stomach of the wooden structure gained a red light until a fireball came from it. The fireball slowly died down to show chains in a drill-like fashion. They became smaller and smaller until Naruto could be seen, looking down at Hashirama.