Chapter 5

" What are you saying Naruto?" asked a nervous Tsunami.

" Your not talking to Naruto-kun, this is the Almighty Kyuubi your talking to now. Naruto is… asleep right now and I took over to talk to your man-stealing ass." Said Kurama.

Tsunami suddenly jumped out her bed when she heard that she was talking to the same demon that hurt Naruto for so long.

" You're the one who's been hurting Naruto for so long! Torturing him, raping him, and for what!" yelled Tsunami.

" To make him see my way of course." Said Kurama, as she sat down on Tsunami's bed." To make him see my side of things instead of his own."

" Hurting him would only make him want to get away from you though!" said Tsunami.

" Remember, I am a demon. I hardly know what kindness is. When I first got to Naruto, I was going to hurt him so he could submit himself to me, but Naruto has a stubborn nature, he won't give up. But trust me, soon he will give into my influence." Said Kurama with a evil smile.

" That's terrible, he should be able to make his own decisions, be what ever he wants to be, not what you choose. That's why he is helping Wave, not because you told him to, its because he wants to!" Tsunami screamed out.

" That's what I want to talk to you about, Naruto has been thinking about what you said, about giving people hope, about being a 'good boy', but truly, Naruto isn't a 'good boy'." Said Kurama.

"What do you mean?"

" Naruto wants to destroy his village. He wants to destroy Konaha, and he wanted to do that before he even meet me." Said Kurama to a surprised Tsunami.

" Because of the villagers beating him, I know. That isn't his fault either, Naruto has never in his life done anything he wants to do, only listen or suffer from others." Said Tsunami.

" He doesn't need to!" yelled Kurama, " All he needs is me, that's what I've been trying to show him, but he keeps denying it! All he needs to do is listen, which he doesn't do at all!" she yelled. She then looked Tsunami in the eye," But he listened to you the first time you said something, and that is something I don't understand!" she said.

" It's because unlike you, he can believe me and trust-" faster than she could even see, Kurama wrapped a hand around Tsunami's neck."

" You say he can't trust me… He can't trust the person who was there for him, even if I did hurt him, it was for him to realize that the pain could stop if he would just listen….. That's all that I ask…. To listen to me and me only, no one else…. I would never lie to Naruto-kun, I would always be there for him…..even if he doesn't want me there because I love him… I am obsessed with him…. Because just like me, he was the only person I could understand….. to be discriminated for a reason not your fault…because of what you are…do you know how that feels?" asked Kurama. She then let Tsunami go. She gained her breath first and then looked Kurama in the eye, eyes that were full of tears.

" The first time I talked to Naruto, we could relate on so many things, I actually felt normal for once. If I didn't like something, he didn't like it either for the same reasons. With Naruto, I never felt alone, and it's funny, cause I'm to old to remember the number of my age, but a 6 year old boy understood me fully better than anyone else. He is the person who taught me the words 'friendship' and then 'love'. I don't want to lose him to anybody, in fear of those feelings going away." She then picked up a picture of Tsunami, Inari, and Tazuna, and some other man she couldn't recognize and didn't care about either, and showed it to Tsunami.

" You have a family that you love and cherish, something people wish they had. I am one of them, but take me seriously when I say this, stop filling Naruto's head with this silly idea of living his own life. He only needs me and I need him." She then walked right in front of Tsunami with a serious face, tears long gone, " and if you try to take what makes me happy," she leaned in and whispered in her ear, " I'll take away what makes you happy. So this is your final warning, stay-away-from-Naruto." She said as she leaned away and left Tsunami's room.