Chapter 25

Konoha-?

A figure in a dark room could be seen throwing cloths in an overly large sized bag. Going from drawer to drawer, getting all the cloths they needed.

I can't stay here anymore… thought the person. I won't stay here anymore. I can't stand it here any longer. I should have left when Anko-sensei disappeared..

The figure throw the bag over it's shoulders, opened up the window, and left, never to return in a long long time.

Morning time

Hinata yawned as she got up from bed. She was really tired from all the training that she has went through yesterday, wanting to up hold the Hyuga name, seeing as she is the heir of the clan. Hinata stepped out of bed and went to go take a shower, fix her hair, and finally exited her room.

She walked out the room and into the very long hallway of the Hyuga mansion. She really did like her house, even if it was big as hell, she was grateful for everything she had. Things were going good with her father, and her training has also made her jump to a new level of her Hyuga abilities. Her and Menma were also good, and she was actually going to see him now.

Hinata saw her sisters room, Hanabi, was still closed, so Hinata guessed that she was still sleeping. Hinata hurried down the stairs to eat breakfast, before heading out to go help out with the construction of her village.

Hokage Tent

Minato stood in front of Danzo, hearing what happened at the Gokage Summit. Minato had recovered over the time Danzo was gone at the Gokage Summit, making Danzo hid his anger, and Minato stepped back up to his title as the Fourth Hokage. Danzo told Minato everything, not wanting to lie to the man that had more power to him at the moment. Even if he did lie, the next time their was another Gokage Summit, Minato would know of the truth, and would probably punish Danzo for hiding information.

" So the Mizukage has gone over to see if she can add Wave to the war effort?" asked Minato.

" Yes. We haven't received word if she succeeded or not, so we still do not know if Naruto no Yoko has agreed or not." Said Danzo.

" Maybe we should send over some of our own ninja to see if everything is alright.." thought Minato as he rubbed his chin.

" Maybe, but I don't know if Naruto would be happy to see them." Said Danzo.

" Don't worry," said Minato, " we'll just send the people that Naruto is comfortable with, along with a Jonin to watch over them."

Huyga Mansion

It was afternoon, and Hinata entered the mansion again. She just got done moving some to the lumber around for the builders to make more houses. She really did feel good help those who were effected by the destruction of Konoha, it just gave her a good feeling inside. After that, she hung out with Menma and Mito for a while, before returning home. Everything was going good with her…

Yeah, right….

Hinata walked back up the stairs and passed by her sister closed door, making her raise an eyebrow. Did her sister sleep in all day?

Hinata looked around, before opening the door, wanting to see if her sister was ok or not.

" Hanabi-chan.." whispered Hinata, " Are you in there?"

When she didn't receive a reply, Hinata entered the room. She turned on the lights, to see drawers open, an unmade bed, and an open window.

That weird, Hanabi-chan is cleaner than this…. Thought Hinata as she walked into the room. She looked around and her eyes stopped when she saw that the drawers had no cloths in them. Hinata started to gain a worried look on her face. She looked on the bed to see a note on Hanabi's abandoned bed. She picked up and started to read.