Vis/Bia= Force, WillPower, Bodily Strength and Compulsion, Raw Energy

—Body Booster: Has complete and total control over all their physical attributes and is to enhance/dehance them on command. The results depend on the user.
—Willful Warrior: They have an indomitable will. This means that NOTHING can control them, they can accomplish the impossible, can transcend all expectations, and can even gain complete supremacy over their own body, mind, and spirit through sheer force of will.
—Force Freak: Can see all types of force.
—Energy Eye: Able to see energy and sense it.
—Coercive Compulsion: Can make living creatures mentally weaker than them do what they want using their voice. However there isn't a trance involved and the creature is forced to move against their will and is aware of everything they're being forced to do. The effect us weaker if used on multiple living creatures at once. Overuse weakens all other powers temporarily.
—Force Lord: Able Manipulate any personal physical force, like being able to control their strike's force of impact.
—Cumpulsion Of Totality: Able to manipulate any bodily capabilities, giving them full and absolute control over their bodies, allowing them to manipulate capabilities such as any biological capabilities, systematic capabilities, physiological capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, and and perceive and absorb all/any natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off as well as access and manipulate their own, like bio-fields, bodily vibrations of all kinds, bio-energy, rhythm, and much, much, much, more. Over output of any bodily energies without rest or external absorption will weaken them severely.
—Merciless Movement: Even with grave injuries, they can still make their body move without any effort.
—Energy Emperor: Able to absorb and control any type of energy, especially amplifying and manipulating their own personal energies and every form they take. The potential depends on the user's creativity. However they can be overloaded.
—Cruel Compulsion: Can control the bodies of other creatures physically weaker than them with their minds. Overuse weakens all other powers temporarily and causes mental strain.
—Forceful/Forceless: Able to nullify or enhance the ability to use physical force of other creatures and things.
—Willful Weapon: Able to infuse their weapons with their willpower, making them unbreakable and bonded to the user, which makes the user stronger.
—Force Reaper: Able to absorb physical force and redirect it or store it for later.

(A/N: I will be revising some of my earlier chapters, so you if you want to see them, read my book)