6

Percy woke up to Kaldur looking out the scenery from the window. He shrieked and fell of his bed. Kaldur was instantly by his side.

Placing a hand on his rapidly beating heart he asked"why are you here?". Kaldur answered"I spoke to my mentor yesterday and he's happy your safe and sound". Percy once his heart finally calmed down asked again"how did you get in here?".

Kaldur thought about it and replied"I have no idea m'lord I was asleep in my room at Atlantis and the next I woke up here".

Percy had one guess and that is his dad. Kaldur carried Percy back to his bed. Percy asked"Kaldur can you get me my phone"?. Kaldur gave him his phone and texted his mates a good morning and also his friends.

Then he went to his closet and pulled out an outfit. Kaldur bowed and left to let his lord to get ready.

Sally who somehow knew this was happening and placed down a plate of sunny side up eggs and bacon. Kaldur smiled in appreciation and dug in. Percy came downstairs and ate breakfast.

Percy heard his phone dinged and looked at Kaldur" my mates asked us if we're available today, they want to go to the beach". Kaldur thought about it and spoke"I'm free today, my mentor said that the Justice League are having a meeting". Percy nodded and replied with were going". Percy let Kaldur go home to change and Percy went to his closet and chose an outfit to wear.

The outfit

Percy went downstairs and he could see his mates there waiting for him

Percy went downstairs and he could see his mates there waiting for him. Sally told her son that she has no work and also told him to take care and have fun". Percy nodded and left after giving his mom a kiss on her cheek and a hug to his stepdad. He went into the car and leaned against Tim. He watched the scenery go by.

Percy looked at the beach in amazement hearing the waves crashing against the sand. He took his shoes off and sprinted towards the beach leaving his amused soulmates and their friends behind.

Jason and Damien chased after him while Tim and Dick chose a spot to place their stuff down. Their friends chose another spot. Percy placed his feet on the water. He felt connected to his dad. He said"dad, this is my first time at the beach I'm so happy that I'm not going to do quests for a while but I know you're busy with your god duties so I'm going to enjoy my first time at the beach".

Wally called him over" Percy come play with us". Holding a volleyball. Percy nodded and went to play. His mates looked at him while they sat on their spot making sure no one stole their stuff. Damien stood up to play.

Percy grinned when he saw Damien there so the stakes were high. Then a few hours of playing on the beach and in the ocean they said goodbye and hope to hang out soon. The batboys packed their stuff and Kaldur carried an exhausted Percy to their car. He placed Percy in the middle of the backseat and walked home. The brothers got in and ready to send their mates home.

Percy gave each brothers a peck on the cheek and went inside. The brothers went home after making sure that their mate is safe. They went home and once they arrived home, their father/mentor ushered them into the bat cave.