8

Percy woke up to a knock on his door but he didn't want to leave the bed so Damian opened the door for him. Artemis stood there with a bow and arrow that her uncle made. He took it and thanked her and didn't close the door until he saw her leave the front door. He closed the bedroom door and  placed the gift on Percy's desk.

Percy's phone rang and he answered"hello". He heard Annabeth's voice" Percy you're going back to camp right today?" Percy sat up in-between his two mates and said"yes I am I got Thalia's gift on my desk so I'm going to be packing". Annabeth ended the call and he looked at his mates and said"you better get ready now and pack some clothes with you when you get back". Damian entered the bathroom carrying his clothes first.

Dick woke up and Jason woke up a minute later after him so they waited for Tim to wake up. He soon woke up after 10 minutes. When Tim woke up, Damian exited the bathroom. He told his brothers what Percy told him and they did.

Percy grabbed his suitcase and started packing he opened the secret compartment and basically dumped his friends souvenirs in except for Thalia's gift because bow and arrows need to be cared for. As he was packing some of his clothes glowed and turn into male clothes with a note that said it was only temporary. He found his camp half blood shirt and decided to wear it and blue jeans.

The brothers got out one by one except for Damian. He closed his suitcase looking around if he had forgotten anything. He zipped his suitcase shut and stood up. He placed Thalia's gift on his shoulder and went downstairs with Dick carrying Percy's suitcase. He called to everyone that he was leaving and his mom came out with a tin and gave it to him and kissed his forehead. He took a deep breath and vapour travelled to the camp.

He pulled his mates through the barrier and the mates looked around in amazement. Chiron welcomed Percy back and told them to get settled first then they can see what Percy does every summer. Percy let them to his cabin which was on the beach and placed his stuff along with his mother's gift. He got out and saw Annabeth and called out"hey Annabeth want to spar?". The girl in question just smirked and hit him with the sword but he hit her with his.

Jason Todd wanted to stop them but Grover stopped him due to the fact that they do this to every time they see each other. They stopped once Percy won. He skipped to Damian and rambled that he won and that Damian owe him a spar. Damian chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

He took his mates hand and basically dragged them to tour the camp. He ended the tour after the lunch bell sounded so he went back to his cabin to get his mother's gift and went to the pavilion to eat. His friends sat with him in Poseidon's table with his mates following behind. The group ate with occasional chatter and laughter. After lunch was over, they went to Percy's cabin.

There, the group received their gift. Thalia was thankful for the bow and arrow. They all thanked Percy for their gift and he introduced his mates to them.

Annabeth as always started asking questions and Grover trying to stop her. Percy cuddled up to Tim and he was slowly falling asleep. The group noticed and quietly left while silently wishing him a welcome back. Percy and his mates all but migrated to the bed.

The five all slept while waiting for dinner.  Percy woke up a bit to an hour before dinner and went to the beach behind his cabin. He sat down on the beach and started to talk to his dad about being back. Soon, he felt Damian sitting next to him on his right side and Dick on his left side so the three sat in silence.

The dinner bell rang and the three and the newly awakened Jason and Tim went to the pavilion to eat.

After eating, Chiron took Percy and his mates to a run down house said" a new quest is about to be given to you head on in". Percy went in and the oracle told him the quest. He went out and repeated the quest to Chiron and his mates. Chiron let the five pack for the mission.