Work Hard

said <Do your best to not get shame then>. Never think of giving up since you start cause you just don't know how much you'r getting closer, But if you didn't work hard there will not be good results then. Remember you should be patient cause you cant write a book from one page.

While passing through this way that you choose it will not be easy you'r gonna fall and maybe get hurt but you can keep running with none stop in the way to your dreams.

Sometimes we fall because there is sometimg in the bottom we should take it. After workimg really hard one day you will look behind and be proud of yourself that you didn't give up at that time.

Follow your dreams cause dreams isn't to forget it its to achieve it. However your dream look impossible keep going cause we wake up every single day to make your dreams come true, and make your imaginary come true cause biggest inventions today yesterday it was immagination.

Follow your dreams cause there is just no turning back when you start the pathway that you choose.

Remember that if success was easy to get the whole universe was gonna be successful, so nevermind the hard work just keep going & dont end what you star cause you already passed the most of the way.

Work hard cause you can be a hero you can brrak all the recodes that they thought it never could be brock.
Do it for your people, country, pride and the most important do it for your self. Work hard, cause you will never know if you didn't even try.

If someone shake you or knock you down get up again, whenever they knock you down you will not stay on the ground.
When you want to give up just remember why you start. While your playinh someone is making glory, just take the first step, show to evert one what you can do fight for your victory.

Work hard tell your lamp light on your table became spot light on stage.