love Types

1_GENERAL LOVE
   Our heart is sterio that beats for only one special person. If I could only found a note to make you understand I will sing it softly in your ear and grab you by your hand. Keep it stuck in your heart like your favorite tune.
2_FAMILY&FRIENDS LOVE
      If you found some one who really deserve your love as you bestie or cousin appreciate every single moment with this not only lovers deserve love
     Family or friends love is such more pure than LOVE. I only pray that they will never leave me behind cause good people can be so hard to find .
    3_LOVE
   Every girl need a man who's patient and kind. Get out of the car and hold the door. Wanna slow dance in living room like there 18 at senior prom. Faking apologies after a fight. And growing old with some one who make her fell young need a man like her father loves her mom. Long trips in summer. Silly stuff together , and making dinners together. Maybe to teach there daughter how  to be a queen what mean to be Royalty.
    Sometimes they start the fire the way they look at us take us higher. Having that someone who look at his face you feel that your a kid that some one who could be the Gennie who could make your dreams come true. Can take you to a new world . Intelligent that one you stay with you feel comfortable. No one cares about your comfort and feeling secure so stay with that one who could make you feel that way.
     That some one who didn't make you cry like a baby. Someone you didn't know what he did to you. That one who you feel that he's your universe. In this night looking at stars wishing about him. Make your heart lightup inside. And who said you can't be together with that person you feel comfort with is it because you come from different sides.  When you feel that You both born for each other your feeling is almost true it's probably a sign. So maybe you should stop ,and start confessing there's nothing can hold you back. Decide what you want since you decide nothing can holds you back. Stop GUESSING and start CONFESSING.
    If you both feel lost but standing with each other side. Took it too far you will be alright standing by each other in light and dark.