Self Love

Selflove
self love is not selfish its important >
_someone
Always love your self, love the way you are, the way that your special with. Never ever compare yourself to somone else the only one that you can compare yourself to Is the previous you.

Be independent & confident we are wonderful from the head to the bottom of the legs so don't let this world broke you. No matter how many people talked about you in your back enough to shut up and respect you when they see you.
Who talk about you is just jealous of your personality or jealous of something that make you special.

Every one in this univers 🌌 have something that made him/her special maybe the color of there eyes, hair or something in there personality.
Be confident in every single step you took in every breath you took. Love your self before loving someone else.

When you ready to give up remember someone you really love telling you this:
< Iam so PROUD of you cause of all the hard days you passed over alone, for all nights that you cried your self tell you felled a sleep, and no body know. And the another day you waked up like nothing have been happened. You stayed strong and hold on for a long time >
{ That someone}
I❤️ U
Never mind what people talk about you cause people talk is not any of your business.
Dont be shamed of yourself if you did a mistake cause no one didnt made mistakes. No importance how many mistakes you did the improtant thing is to learn from it.

Mistakes are painful but as time goes by it became a collection of experiences called lessons