How to be yourself

Try not being sweet like candy nor hard as a bitch. Noone is an angel in this world and no one is fully devil we're human. No one is innocent every one is devil on his own way and that what characteristics us as human neither angels nor devils.
     We all have that person who we have no pics with but own a lot of memories that you can't forget. All days that you were tangled together. Take up every corner in your mind . Don't trust people into a big way. Date your self it's fine it's better for your health a little struggels with social communication is not that big problem. No one knows you etter the way you do and it's better for you. You will be fine .
Your so special to yourself. As humans we should understand that we maybe not the main character in our favorite person story, we're main characters in our story. Our life is such a book so don't be a bad writer. Having a healthy balance in your life is so good to give everything the much it's deserve. Your gonna be fine. Being alone in the right way better than being lost with millions .
      Trying to be better to improve your self,
And your level staying awake for days trying to figure out knowing you can do it pressure your self with so much to do so much to achieve. Crashing and breaking down from inside but no ones asking. Your only human after all. Being good is not shameful. Stressed ,depressed , is all what this society cause for you just thought it and start building your self again cause your only a human after all.
     No matter how strong you look or you think you are. Don't overwork you self it's enough. I know your doing it just to achieve your dream to achieve what you wanna be.Work hard not saying not to but as how much you can not to over work.
    Stop listening to that one who 24/7 telling you you can't do it who said that. He is showing you his level not yours. You can do it do it for you people do it for your pride do it for your name and for your country NOT FOR PEOPLE THOUGHTS.