loving in social (treating people)

You have your own personality never change it for someone WHO DIDN'T DESERVE. Remember to live every moment cause all what will remain is just the memories. There is some stuff that we can't forget. Going round in circles and got stuck up in your head.
    People love stay with us day and night. Some people who from the day they fade away you don't know  how   you should  strong no matter where the go or what are they doing. KEEP YOUR DREAMS GROWING UP CAUSE IF YOUR DREAM DIDN'T SCARED YOU IT'S NOT BIG ENOUGH . Don't never change your dreams for someone. No one deserves your tears or even your GOLDEN feeling.
     Some situations we put in after it it's hard to trust again. Even thought we people see struggles in your eyes pretend your strong in front of people cause people didn't know that your pretending.
     Hard times show you who can hold you in his hands helping you to stay standing while the ground is shaking under your legs.
   Now days so many time we wasted on people didn't deserve hard time tasted keep in your memories never be close so much to someone cause what's hard the most that people can go from people you know to people you don't.