Family Ties

Way of thinking.
    Every single part of the family have a different way of thinking. Most of families (especially in arab society) thete is a transperant wall between the parents and there children.
    In some scenes that sometimes children's may pass through several problems. First thing that hit in there mind that they dont want to tell there parents about it but they need to tell them. Not cause if hating there parents no cause of thinking about there parents reaction.
    Cause in a lot of houses children's grow up on non truth, un truth thoughts that parents grow up there childrens basing on them since the childrens grandparents grewn up there parents on.
    People are 2 kinds one that want  to keep on there parents thought that they grown up based on it. Which took it from there grandparents and grand_grand parents. Other kind of people that wanna grew up there kids on there own standers,not on what they have been grown on.
    Even thought family ties is not that strong in our generation cause there is a big difference between the mental thoughts and decision s that parents and children's think about. Some times parents just deny something that there child really want for no reason or only cause they didn't like that stuff.
     This weak relation between parents and there children's is not strong enough to pass most of the problems that children's face in there teenagerity parents should understand several stuff about there children's to make this ties stronger.