Chapter 8

Sea of Passion #SEASON3
Chapter 8
By OJ Snow
Please like before reading
-
-
-
-
-
IN METROVILLE
(In Harrison's House)

Elena: (she paces around the room) I remember everything, Harrison is not and never was my boyfriend! (enraged) God!  Everything he ever told me was a lie!

(Elena furiously leaves her room and goes to confront Harrison)

Harrison: What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be in your room?

Elena: (angrily) You have absolutely no right to tell me where to belong because you are not my boyfriend! And this place isn't my home! You and Cassandra really did a great job!

Harrison: (shocked) Cassandra? How did you...?

Elena: (she interrupts him) How did I remember? I remember every d@mn thing Harry, I was bitten by a spider in my own room that night and surprisingly, The next person I saw was Cassandra... she entered my room then knocked me unconscious and when I woke up, I found myself here in Metroville, in your house!

(Felicia enters the living room & interrupts them)

Felicia: (To Elena) Don't shout at him like that!

Elena: You better keep your mouth shut you dirty wh0re! This doesn't concern you!

Felicia: (she walks towards her) What did you just say to me...

Harrison: Felicia please leave her alone

Felicia: Ugh! Fine.

(Felicia leaves them)

Harrison: (sadly) Elena, please I'm sorry, I can explain...

Elena: (angrily) There's nothing to explain. I'm grateful for everything you've done for me in the past but I h@te you now. I h@te you more than the d€vil! And I don't think I'm ever going to forgive you for this. I'm leaving this house immediately and I'm going back to Vincent and he and I are gonna get married while you rot in jail!

(Suddenly, Harrison viciously grabs Elena)

Elena: Take your hands off me!

Harrison: (maniacally) You're not going anywhere! You're not gonna leave me and go back to Vincent!

Elena: Let me go!

(Elena scratches Harrison's face with her fingernails and he lets go of her)

Harrison: You scratched me?

Elena: Yes! And I'm gonna do more to you if you do not get out of my way!

(Elena pushes Harrison aside & goes into her room to pack her belongings)

(Meanwhile)
(Felicia goes to Elena's room)

Felicia: (she sees the book on Elena's bed then grabs it) So this is what made Elena remember her past? Nice! (she starts tearing the book page by page)

(Felicia leaves the room & Elena walks in and sees it)

Elena: Of course, It was Felicia who tore the book apart. (takes Vincent torn photograph) I'm coming back for you Vincent, and no one will ever separate us again!

(In the hallway, Felicia & Elena see each other)

Felicia: Why're you leaving? I thought you said you were gonna stay here till you d!e

Elena: That was then, this is now!

Felicia: (laughs) I always win!

Elena: You tore the book I left in my room right?