Chapter 10

Sea of Passion #SEASON3
Chapter 10
By OJ Snow
Please like before reading
-
-
-
-
AT THE LAUNCH PARTY
(Vincent takes Elena somewhere else)

Elena: (angrily) Why did you bring me here?! The party is downstairs!

Vincent: I know! (happily) I've really missed you sooo much, Elena (He attempts to hug her but she rebukes him) What's the matter? What did I do? (Elena ignores him) Why didn't you tell me you were going to Canada?

Elena: I never traveled to Canada, I lost my memories and Harrison took advantage of that and took me to Metroville and then he  sent a false message to my family that I traveled to Canada.

Vincent: (enraged) Wait till I get my hands on that Doctor!

Elena: I need to go back to the party now!

(Elena attempts to leave but Vincent gently draws her back)

Vincent: Elena what's wrong? I've really missed you...

(He attempts to kiss Elena but she swiftly  removes her mouth)

Vincent: You don't wanna kiss me?

Elena: I don't wanna kiss you because your lips already belong to Mia... (Vincent stares at her in surprise) Yea that's right, I saw you kissing her at Chuks Restaurant!

Vincent: Ohhh... I see what's going on here, you're jealous!

Elena: I have every right to be jealous!

Vincent: Elena, she kissed me. Come on, That kiss meant nothing to me.

Elena: (she rolls her eyes in annoyance) Ugh!

(Downstairs)

Cassandra: (thinks) Aaarrrgghh! Harrison is just as stup!d and incompetent as Leon. Why would he bring that b@stard fisherwoman back here? Honestly, he's so  stup!d!

(Cassandra sees Harrison at the party and walks up to him)

Cassandra: So you came to the party huh? No wonder Elena's here. Now why did you bring her here?!

Harrison: I didn't bring her here, she came with along her family. Apparently, The poison wore off after she read Vincent Manuel's book or something like that

Cassandra: (confused) This is real life not some fairytale bullsh!t. Things like that don't just happen in real life!

Harrison: Well it happened!

Cassandra: Oh God! I'm in trouble, Did she say anything about getting us arrested?

Harrison: No, But I'm only here to ask her for forgiveness for what I did, I just pray she forgives me.

Cassandra: (quietly) Incompetent F00l!

Harrison: What was that?

Cassandra: Nothing (she smiles)

Harrison: Do you know where she is?

Cassandra: No I don't! I've been looking for her too cause I know she's with Vincent! 

(Just then, Orora locates Cassandra the second time)

Orora: You're gonna listen to me whether you like it or not sea w!tch!

Cassandra: (sighs) What's your threat this time?

Orora: I'm going to expose you, I'll let everyone at this party know that you're entirely nothing but a hollow h0rrid stup!d shameless and worthless h@rlot who goes around, sleeping with any man she sees!

Cassandra: (she laughs aloud) Hahahaha! Is this about Simon? You say you're over him but your actions says otherwise!

Orora: You can't eat your cake and have it Cassandra. I'll disgrace you in front of every single guest here before the night ends!