Chapter 9

Sea of Passion #SEASON3
Chapter 9
By OJ Snow
Please like before reading
-
-
-
-
(Meanwhile)
(At Harrison's house)

Harrison mother: Harry, where are you going this evening with your luggages?

Harrison: I'm going back to Mexico city. I need to set things right with Elena.

Harrison mother: I advise you not to go back, her family will arrest you.

Harrison: Well my mind isn't at rest. I have to set things right with her.

Harrison mother: Okay, please be safe.

(Harrison kisses his mother and bids her farewell before leaving)

IN MEXICO CITY
(At Vincent house)

Cassandra: You're back, how was your "date'' with the nurse?

Vincent: Why do you care?

Cassandra: Nothing, Just nothing! Umm,  Anyways, who are you taking with you on the night of your launch party?

Vincent: I'm taking myself. And if you know what's good for you, you better don't show your face there.

Cassandra: Hmm... I love when people dare me, Now I have to show my face at the party!

Vincent: (he looks at her in disgust) Ugh.

Cassandra: But Vincent, you once told me you loved me and we've even had s€x before, Don't deny the fact you didn't enjoy it (she walks s€ductively towards him)

Vincent: Don't take a step closer towards me!

Cassandra: How did our relationship go south, how did it become sour? Its because of Elena isn't it? What do you even seen in her, I'm much prettier and s€xier.

Vincent: I've told you before not to compare yourself to Elena. She has more standards than you do and you... You're just pitiful!

(Vincent goes into his room)

(Meanwhile)
(At Mr Gilbert's mansion)

Elena: Orora, have you seen my diary? I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find it.

Orora: Hmm, Ask your...

Mr Gilbert: (he gives Orora a sign with his eyes to stop talking) I don't know where it is, maybe you got it mixed up

Elena: Yea, probably.

Orora: Where's your phone?

Elena: I left it with Harrison, besides I've backed up my contacts, I can get a new one.

Orora: Alright

Elena: Goodnight.

(Elena goes to sleep)

Orora: Why didn't you tell her you gave her diary to Vincent?

Mr Gilbert: She's upset with him right now, I'll tell her later

Orora: But she was the one who said you should give her diary to Vincent if she ever leaves Mexico.

Mr Gilbert: I know but when ever Elena gets angry, she does irrational things. I like her's and Vincent's relationship and I don't want it to crumble and I know there's still hopes for her and Vincent to get back together despite what happened

Orora: You're right.

(That night)
(Cassandra sneaks out of Vincent's mansion and goes to see George)

George: Finally! I thought you wouldn't come!

Cassandra: Why wouldn't I? Do you have the poison?

George: Yes (he hands her a small vial containing the poison) Its very potent.