Chapter 11

Sea of Passion #SEASON3
Chapter 11
By OJ Snow
Please like before reading
-
-
-
-
(Later on)

Vincent mother: Elena! (She hugs her) I've missed you so much.

Elena: Thanks Mrs Manuel. I've missed you too.

Vincent mother: I heard what happened, Harrison took you to Metroville and held you captive all these while then he sent a false message to your family, telling them that you're in Canada, That was way too sinister. Why haven't you gotten him arrested?

Elena: Trust me, I will.

(Vincent locates her)

Vincent: We need to talk Elena.

Elena: There's nothing to talk about please. I'm just here to enjoy the party.

Vincent: (he holds her hand) I know you're not really angry with me, you just want to make me feel bad for kissing Mia

Elena: And how do you know that? Are you in my heart?

Vincent: (he chuckles) Have I told your you're cute when you're angry?

Elena: (she rolls her eyes) Whatever

(Meanwhile)
(In the restroom, Cassandra cleans the hot chocolate pudding off herself)

Cassandra: (angrily) Arrgh! That fisherwoman has humiliated me enough. I have to make sure I k!ll her tonight, I don't bl00dy care if I go to jail afterwards!

(Outside)
(Cassandra comes out of the restroom and calls the waiter passing by)

Cassandra: Hello, Umm... Excuse me Waiter, Can I have two glasses of wine?

Waiter: Sure (he hands it to her from the tray)

Cassandra: Thanks

(The waiter leaves)

Cassandra: (she empties the poison in one of the glass of wine) This poison is potent enough to ki!l five people but instead of her family, I'll target only her!

(Another waiter passes by and she calls his attention)

Cassandra: Excuse me, please can you give this glass of wine to that lady over there... (she points towards Elena's direction)

Waiter: Okay Miss

(The waiter goes to meet Elena and gives her the glass of wine, unaware of what's inside)

Elena: Oooh! Thank you!

(Luckily, Orora knocks the glass of wine out of Elena's hand and spills it's content before she drinks it)

Elena: Orora! Why'd you do that?

Orora: I saw Cassandra giving it to the waiter that gave it to you and I don't trust her.

(Cassandra who was watching the whole time gets enraged)

Cassandra: Arrgh! How do I get this bl00dy fisherwoman without Orora interfering?

(Mia and Adrian walk past her)

Adrian: Mia hold on, where are you going, the party isn't over yet!

Mia: (crying) I'm not happy Adrian, I've been humiliated several times here, I can't stay any longer.

Cassandra: Ohh, So you're the one who kissed Vincent huh?

Mia: Miss Cassandra?

Cassandra: I knew you had eyes for Vincent, But I'm glad Elena won't let you have him, Neither will I!