Reunited

( Nathan's Picture Above)

Mrs.Mel walks into the class and begins her lecture on Zeus, " ok class This is going to be a week long project with your partners, yes you can pick your own partners, I want you to either create a model of the Trojan Horse, make a bored game about Greek mythology, or create an original PowerPoint about everything you can think of about Greek mythology"

"Hey," Xander says as the teacher keeps droning on about what she expects " do you wanna partner up with me?"

As much as I wanted to say no I had already agreed to help him in this class "yea forsure" I say as he smiles slightly

"Ok class pick your partners and sit at the same desk" Mrs. Mel says as everyone starts getting moving around. I never really paid attention to who was in this class but I guess Isabel was in this class to.

She walks over to our table " hey Alex"

He looks down but I can see him roll his eyes "sup" he says

" wanna be my partner for this stupid project?" She asks with a hopeful look

He looks up at her " I already got one"

" awww come on, we both know you would have more fun with me" she says running her hand up the side of his arm, he pulls away uncomfortably

"I said no, I'm doing this project with Nicole"

She gasps "Your picking that over me?"

I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself" I say making Xander smile, she turns on her heel and stomps away.

" talk about fatal attraction" I say after a moment making him laugh.

"So do you wanna work on this after school?" He asks

"Yea sure, wanna come to my house? I'd go to yours but I have a curfew" I say

" that's fine sounds good" he asks for my phone and puts his number in so i can text him the address.

************************************

As soon as I get home I immediately go to the fridge and find something to eat. Xander texted me saying he was on his way so I take my backpack and leave it out in the family room. As I'm waiting Devon calls me.

"What you doing nerd" he says

" bouta do homework, and you?" I ask

"I just got off work, but bro you needa come visit soon" he says Making me smile

" i know I miss you dork, but hey my brother gets out next week"

"WHAT!!!" He screams " that's dope I can't wait"

Just then the doorbell rings and I go to answer it, I almost forgot Xander was coming over but I moved to the side letting him in, an signaling him to follow me while Devon keeps going on about this girl he works with.

" dev as much as I wanna Continue to hear about your latest conquest, I gotta go" I say and he laughs

"Call me later then when your done with your homework nerd" I laugh

" forsure" I say hanging up my phone while I sit next to Xander.

"Boyfriend?" He asks

"Who Devon?" I laugh " god no, he just a friend of me and my brothers, he grew up with us"

" I didn't know you had a brother" he says and I nod

" yea" I pull out my phone and show him the last picture I have of me and my brother " that's Nathan"

" are you guys twins?" He asks

I smile " no we are about 10 months apart though,I was born in January and he was born in October"

" that's crazy" he says

We ended up deciding on doing the PowerPoint for our project since it seemed the easiest. He opens up his laptop as we start to try and give it a beginning. After a few hours I see him glance up at me and smirk as he looks back at his screen and just as I raise an eyebrow at him I feel someone come up behind me covering my eyes with their hands

" guess who"

I jump off the couch and see Nathan standing in front of me and I run into his arms giving him a bear hug. I haven't been able to see him for almost 2 years so I hold onto him for as long as I can.

" I thought you said next week" I say into his chest

He laughs "I know I wanted to surprise you"

"I can't believe how tall you got" I say looking up at him, the last time I saw him we were the same height now he has to be at least 6' tall

" did you shrink?" He says laughing as I smack his arm. Just then he notices Xander sitting on the couch shutting his computer. " who the fuck is this?"

Before I can answer he speaks up "I'm Alexander"

Nathan bends over slightly and slightly whispers to me " you got a boyfriend already sis ?"

"What?! No we're doing a project together" I say rolling my eyes "by the way dev wants you to call him"

He smiles and nods his head as he sits on the couch next to the one we're working on, just then I hear my aunt call me from the kitchen. As soon as I walk in she embraces me " how are you feeling sweetie?"

" amazing, I'm so glad I have my brother back" I say as I hug her tighter " thank you for everything your doing for us"

" I'm glad your happy honey" she says pulling away " oh and honey park your car in the garage it's supposed to rain tonight"

"Ok" I say as I grab my keys out of my bag that's next to my brother "I gotta move my car, try not to scare him please" I say to Nathan as I walk out and I see him smirk as I walk away.