First Date

Xander's POV

As soon as we're in the car, I decide to take her to one of my favorite places I come with my older sister when she's on break from college. It's a 50's themed diner, I look over at her nervously to see how she would react and to my surprise she's smiling.

"This place is amazing" She's says as we get out of the car, I immediately go over to her interlocking our fingers as I lead her inside. We get seated at a booth by a window, the waitress takes our orders leaving us alone once again.

"I've never seen anything like this" she says

"Really?" I ask

She simply shakes her head "no we never really got out, besides we were always in trouble"

"So.. where'd you get all your tattoos from?" I ask

" well our friend Devon did the ones on my throat, my ribs and my back, and the ones on my right arm were done by a tattoo artist in LA, but most of the ones I have on my left arm and my hand I did those myself"

"Holy shit, you did these?" I say grabbing her left hand admiring the tattoos on her hand

"Yea those are all me" She says smiling

"Well maybe I'll let you tattoo me someday" I tell her

"Well I look forward to it" she says

Just then the waitress brings over our food and drinks, Nikki's eye widen " this is the biggest cheeseburger I've ever seen" She smiles

" I'm glad you like it" I tell her

"Like it I love it" She says as she takes a bite, moaning into the burger making me laugh slightly. We continue eating and talking about random things, right before we finish she orders food for her family, by the time we're done the food she orders comes and we pay and start to head back to her house since it was starting to get dark out.

"This was really fun" she said smiling

" really?" I asked curiously ,She looks at me and nods making me smile " well good I was afraid you wouldn't have liked going to this place"

" really why's that?"

"I don't know girls usually like fancy restaurants and flowers and all that shit" I chuckle

She laughs at that statement "I don't like all that girly shit"

That makes me raise an eyebrow "seriously?" She nods

" we could play video games and eat pizza and I would be perfectly happy" she says smiling

"That's definitely something you don't see everyday" I say smiling

"Well the way I see it, I don't need all the extra stuff, like it's cool to go out but it's not something I expect nor want every time we hangout"

"Well that's good to know, I almost got you a giant teddy bear" I say laughing

"If you did his name would have been PO" she says laughing

"Like the panda?" I ask

"Exactly like the panda" she smiles

We pull up to her house and I quickly get out and open her door and grab one of the bags to walk her in, as soon as we approach the front door it a swings open Nathan trying to give his best fatherly glare.

" and where have you been young lady? Do you know what time it is?" He says in a serious tone

She raises an eyebrow " you know I'm older right?"

"I don't give a fu-" he start's as she hold up the bag of food, his face immediately lights up "awww you do love me!!" He says taking the bag she's holding.

We walk Into the kitchen and her family is watching Evil Dead Rising in the family room her aunt has her back to us when Nikki smiles right as suspenseful music starts to play, she walks up slowly behind her aunt and right as one of the characters seems to come back from the dead and attack a little girl Nikki slowly approach's her and right as the demon jumps she gets closer to her aunt " whatcha watching ?" Her aunt and cousin Michelle I think her name is both Scream as they look in our direction.

Both Nathan and Nikki and her other
Cousin started laughing uncontrollably.

"My lord Nik you almost gave me a heart attack!" Her aunt scolds as she laughs

"Sorry...." She smiles trying to catch her breath " I just wanted to let you know I bought you guys food"

Her aunt seems to finally notice me standing by Nathan in the kitchen " Is your friend staying for dinner"

"No we already ate at the restaurant" She says smiling at me, making me smile back at her

Her family pauses the movie and comes over to the table of food, the other boy that was sitting next to her cousin comes and gives Nikki a hug " thanks for the food I was starving" i get this uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach

"Of course , I couldn't let my favorite cousin starve" she says laughing and that feeling instantly goes away " Brandon this is Xander," she says turning to me "Xander this is my cousin Brandon and that's his twin sister Mikayla"

I smile greeting them both after a few minutes she's excuses us from the kitchen and we go back up to her room so I can grab my things I left on her bed.

As we enter she lays on her bed, I close her door and lay next to her " I'm glad you had a good time with me"

She looks over at me "it was amazing "

I lean over her " I hope I can take you on many more dates in the future"

"Is that right ?" She smiles making me nod "why do you like me so much?" She asks

I shrug " because your the realest person I've ever met, you never try to hide who you are or pretend to be something your not "

Her hand comes up caressing the side of my face, I stare down at her for a moment before leaning down feeling her soft lips on mine, she wraps both arms around my neck pulling me closer to her deepening the kiss.

After a long make out session my phone started to ring I try to catch my breath as I pull away already miss the warm feeling from her body heat, I grab my phone from my pocket and see my mom calling

" what's up mom?"
"Nothing sweetheart, when are you coming home it's getting late ?" She says
I quickly look at the time and see it's already almost 11 " I'm on my way now"
" ok honey be safe" she says
" I will mom, see you soon" I say as I hang up

I look over at Nikki " I've got to go " She nods and gets up , I grab my backpack and she walks me to the door. Before I leave I turn around and pull her to me kissing her one last time " I'll see you tomorrow"

" yea definitely" she says smiling as I walk to my car.