Chapter 1 Fight

Finney's Pov:

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear, I groan switching it off. I pull the covers off if me before walking into the bathroom to shower. After I dry myself off I put on a blue and white shirt, some bellbottom pants and some white convers hightops.

I brush my hair out, styling it with hair straighteners before going to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal, I sat down and started eating it. My dad was at the end of the table reading the news clearly trying to get over yet another hangover, I was slurping my cereal without knowing I'm making noise until my dad said "could you slurp that any louder." in a hushed tone. I looked down at my feet in fear of what he was going to do next but when he went back to reading I knew I was in the clear and sent back to eating my cereal trying not to make a sound this time.

My sister Gwen came down moments later to get bread to make toast, as she opened the bread holder she accidentally slammed the lid down making quite a lot of noise. I flinched from the sound then froze as I looked over to my dad as he closed his and sighed very loudly, he looked at my sister as she said"sorry daddy.", I'm now staring at my sister, smiling when she made a silly face, I sighed in relief.

(time skip,😋)

Gwen and I were walking to school talking about something didn't interest me when a poster caught my eye,it was a missing poster of a kid named Bruce Yamada. Wait I know that kid, he was the one that I was competing against in baseball,he was the one who said that 'my arm was mint'. Wow he wss so nice to me even though I was sulking a bit
After his team one.

I was over thinking when I heard Gwen calling my name snapping me out of my deep thoughts, "Finney are you ok?" she asks me a look of concern overtook her facial features. I nod signaling to her that I was ok. I sighed and looked back at the missing poster. Gwen looks over my shoulder and sees what I'm looking at and sighs. I turn to her and ask" do you think they will find them, I mean the missing children?"," not the way they want to."she answered back." Come on, we'll be late for school". I nod my head before taking one last glance at the poster and walking away hoping that I don't see any missing posters of Robin on there or then that would break me, I don't know know why but it would.

Lately I have been feeling weird when I go over to Robins place to help him with his math, and when he bites his bottom lip when he's frustrated or concentrated on his homework I feel my cheeks heating up and it feels like my stomach is doing thousands of summersalts and I even enjoy feeling inside of me, I feel alive and on cloud nine when he's near me or talking to me. But it's wrong to feel these things because I mean he is my best friend and aslo a boy so that would be wrong... right?

(time skip to when Robin fights moose😏)

Gwen and I turn the corner of the street to see a circle of teenagers chanting fight. Before I could tell Gwen to just ignore it she was already a part of the chanting circle so I had to go over there to tell her that we would be late. When I walked over I almost immediately saw the two people fighting, it was Robin and Moose. Moose looked pissed while shouting at Robin who looked insanely calm that someone was a weak pathetic boy. Robin now looked livid as he started to kick and punch Moose until Moose was on the ground half conscious and bloodied up. Meanwhile Robin got off of him and started to walk away in my direction holding his hand due to Mooses teeth which were actually very sharp.

I looked at Robin,and he caught me looking at him but he didn't break eye contact with me,once I realised we were staring deeply into each others eyes I looked away, flustered and embarrassed as I could feel the heat rising into my cheeks, as I was about to look down, two tanned fingers swept under my chin forcing my head up to the person's gaze.

Robins Pov:

I was walking to school when I overheard Moose talking to his friends about someone, as I was about walk away I heard a name which sounded very families to me.
"Finney is so weak and scrauny, he would never put up a fight and if he did he would be-"
"Hey! Who do you think you are to talk about my Finney like that hijo de puta!" (u mother fucker), they turn around and Mooses 'gang' see me and run away, I laugh at their mistake of running because I'll just beat them up later, but for now Moose against me.
" Your Finney, so what you are a gay like he is or are you his boyfriend? "he laughed making me feel even more angry than I was before. I started getting closer to him and before I knew it there was a large circle of people who heard Moose shouting. Moose laughs again saying things about Finney and him being weak and Pathetic but just as he was going to say another insult I roundhouse kick him in the face and punched him to make him fall, when he did I started to punch him in the face, although he had pretty sharp teeth so I had to stop.

The circle of kids started walking away and so did I until I spotted him. Finney. He looked up at me and I just looked back. God he was adorable, I started walking towards him and he noticed that he was staring at me and almost immediately got flustered, as he was about to put his head down I lifted his chin up with my two fingers and said "Hola cariño."

*omg that took forever, well i hope u enjoyed the first chapter!
(1060 words)