Part 4 Café

Third person perspective :

Tuesday-7:01 Gens apartment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun Shon vigorously through the cracked open window on the left side of Gens bed, his alarm beamed correspondingly with the sounds of notifications looming his phone. As Gens stretched out his arms like a tired cat the light sound of his ringtone beamed into his ear. With little hesitation he reached out his pasty arm and grabbed it only to see Senku was calling him. "at this time, why is he up already ?" he thought to himself.  "welp" with a small contemplation he answered and placed to phone next to his ear.

"mornin" senku said almost immediately when the phone was answered

"wha I just got up, is there something you need ?" Gen hastily replied 

"oh well this is usually the time I go to school, it gives me time to get some food from the café across the road I thought you might wanna come with?" Senku was lying he never gets up at this time nor does he go to any café, he just thought it would be nice to spend some more time with Gen in reality Senku was worried about his health. Gen was so slender and pail it might do him good senku though 

"OH really cool where you at right now i just need to get ready and that, and i should be out the door!" 

"awesome, I am just outside your apartment complex, want me to wait there?" 

"no no no its probably cold you should come up to my place just come up and rich the door bell I will probably be in the shower so sorry if you have to wait in advance haha"

"oh alrighty sure, see ya in a sec"

"okee~!"

Gen threw himself up and rushed to the bathroom to get ready about half way through at 7:14am the door bell rang "ahh" Gen fumbled around to get his clothes on, looking nearly completely soaked  he rushed outside the bathroom hair dripping, and clothes sticking to his skin he fondled to get the door open to great Senku. "ah heey senku sorry about the mess i had to rush:3" "no its all good cool apartment" Senku pointed out " heeh thanks" gen still out of breath from rushing around slammed the door shut and let Senku in " here, you can sit in the living room till I get ready , K ?" " alright" 

Senkus eyes threw themselves around looking and the décor and other fancy things Gen had decorated his house with, DVDs, books, awards ect. Then a small cat fluffy, round approached him twisting in and out of his legs wile implanting its grey fur into Senkus trousers. Just then Gen emerged from out his room profusely apologizing for the rush. 

"sorry senku-chan, we should get going then" with that why both herded themselves to the door and began to walk towards a small café across the road it was modern lookin with cozy lighting and great decoration ."I never noticed this place before is it new" Gen asked, he more than never leaves the house during summer holidays so it was no surprise he hadn't noticed something new so close to his house.

"how would I know I just moved here?" Seku giggled. As they continued towards the small boxy café they chatted about school and other weird things as such in an attempt to get to know each other better. It seemed as though they both had the same idea in wanting to get closing but at the time neither of them where aware of there feelings for each other, at the moment most of there emotions were up in the clouds.  " wow this place is so pretty~" Gen sniggered in joy as they entered "how did you even find this place?" "I mean it isn't far from my house, how didn't you notice it was here ?"