Part 10- Swift Half Term End

Third person pov-9:01pm - Saturday :

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning foggy light beamed though the window on the left side of senks bed, grasping itself over every corner of the bedroom. It itself across the two boys who where peacefully intertwined between one another. Senku drearily lifted his eye lids open revealing the rubies that lay beneath. As his eyesight adjusted, his head was drawn down to the pressure that was lightly placed over his chest. A smile was lifted over his mouth as he watched Gen snuggled up beside him, arms and legs clinging to his torso, the boys black hair bestrewed over the pillow, pasty skin brushing his chest. Senku sighed before realizing Gen was fully awake, looking at him eyes open with contempt happiness. " morning senku-chan~" he gently peeped before fiddling the hem of  senkus shirt awkwardly. " morning" a simple reply nothing more was needed for a brush of strawberry blush to be placed onto Gens face. Senku lifted his hand out and placed in onto gens face before leaning in a gently kissing him on the forehead. 

Gens Pov- time skip-25th of sept- Monday:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senku and I spent the howl weekend at his house watching films, going out on walks , shopping and other things like that he even showed me how to make ramen! Something about him has changed so much since we started dating, One- he acts less closed off around me two- he is verry clingy worse than usual [ doesn't bother me ] three- he seems brighter  less stressed and tense than normal. I cant even begin explain I have changed two days and I am still wanting to hold him every moment of the day. 

well its Monday now and after two weeks off we are going back. *RING RING* "who the hell-" "gen some ones calling you , I think its chrome." my phone was on charge in the kitchen where senku was prepping a breakfast and a bento box for him and I. "coming!" I plopped myself off the bed legs slightly dangling over the side of the mattress, I stumbled to the kitchen a blanket placed over my shoulders. "oh it is chrome one sec senku sorry" "no its all fine" he grinned and gestured back to his cooking.

OI GENNNN

morning chrome

GEN WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE WE HAVE TO WALK TO SCHOOL!

oh yes I forgot you said that, sorry chrome I am at senkus house right now.

ASSHOLE your dropping me for that leak again ;-;

oof chill out dear chrome, if your really that desperate just walk with us?

I was planning too anyways better open up 

chrome are you thick I JUST said I was at senku-chans

I know open the door 

Wha-

*BANG BANG* "holy shit who the hell is at the door " senku jumped out of his skin " that little-" I grumbled wile rushing to the door no longer on call with chrome. I swung the door open to see chrome obnoxiously smiling ear to ear "mornin Gen!" he yelped " HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE SENKU LIVES YOU STALKER!!" I screeched at him "hehe you forget I have Tajus number ?" he giggled to himself. " hey gen what's going on over here " before I knew it Senku was wondering up behind me with a puzzled look on his face. "oh - that's chrome right " " yup thats me the one and only~" he dazzled. what a prick I thought to myself" heh anyways sorry senku GEN HERE forgot to tell me he wasn't at his house today, plus we have school so hurry the fuck up" he sneered. "I just finished getting dressed and cooking so I am ready." senku glanced down to me " you ready to go gen ?" "ye ye give me  sec I need to get my bag packed" "oh ye there is a slice of toast on the side and a bento box make sure you pack you cluts!"

Time skip - after school:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh god chrome your embarrassing" I sneered at him " OII NOT FUNNY GEN!" he replied " ha you guys are fun to hang around with when your all like this" Ruri peeped out at me and Chrome who had been at each others necks all day " shes is right gen your cute when your like this " senku said. My face lit up as the blood pressure in my face rose a steady pace until I was bright red. "HAHA, LOOK AT YOUR FACE GENN!" chrome annoyingly pointed out "sh-shut up chrome" "NEVERR!" he screeched before running off down the street. I followed in an attempt to punch him for embarrassing me . Ruri and Senku stayed walking wile sniggering to one another. . . 

A/N- hello peeps to be honest I dont know where to take the story from here so I suppose consider this the end until further notice wile I gather my thoughts and pick out what I want to do next. And tysm to those who made it this far in this horrid story would love some feedback if you liked or disliked this anyways , hope you enjoyed !!