Names

Serenity was sitting with Hermione while they watched students put their names in the goblet of fire. As they kept watching Cedric came up and threw his name in the fire and Ron tried to get his attention. But Cedric didn't see for he was celebrating  with his friends. Ron looked at Harry when he said, "Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen." Harry looked at Ron saying, "Yeah well rather you than me." The Fred and George ran up coming over to where Serenity and Hermione were while they said, "Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it. Cooked it up just this morning." Hermione looked at Fred and George saying, "It's not going to work." George sat beside Hermione while Fred sat beside Serenity when Fred said, "Oh yeah? And why's that Granger." Serenity rolled her eyes and walked up to the circle saying, "You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." They jumped down and said, "So?" Hermione rolled her eyes saying, "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion."

George smiled as he said, "That's why it's so brilliant." They drank their potion jumped into the circle and put their names in. But the fire got wild and threw them out when they started to fight. Hermione and Serenity sat down hearing them chant then everything just went silent when Serenity looked up. She saw Viktor walking up to the Goblet to put his name in the fire and looked over to Serenity smiling at her. Serenity looked down blushing which made Hermione nudge. Serenity shook her head and walked over to Viktor saying, "Do you wanna walk?" Viktor nodded and they walked to campus discussing about careers and their future and past. Serenity had a great time with Viktor  but went back to her common room so that she can sleep for the next day.

 Serenity had a great time with Viktor  but went back to her common room so that she can sleep for the next day

Serenity sat with Durmstrang on the lap of Viktor waiting for the names of the champions. "Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" All the lights dimmed and Serenity was nervous on who was selected. "The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!" They all cheered for Viktor Serenity giving Viktor a kiss on the cheek. Viktor walked to Dumbledore shaking his hand and walking to the back room. "The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour" The girls cheered for her but the boys were louder when Fluer also shook hands with Dumbledore. "The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory." Everyone cheered for him but Hogwarts was the loudest and Cedric shook hands with Dumbledore. Dumbledore spoke up saying, "Excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!"

But then the fire blew up and another paper came out and Dumbledore said, "Harry Potter!" Harry walked up with Serenity nervous fiddling with her fingers while everyone was yelling. Everyone had to go to the common room while Ron looked jealous hearing him say, "HE SAID HE WASN'T GONNA DO IT!" Serenity looked at Ron in shocked and stood up saying, "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! HE IS YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND YOU TALK LIKE THAT. I will be speaking to your mother. GOOD NIGHT RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY!!!!" Serenity walked off and went to sleep.