Hogwarts War

Serenity was standing with the order of the phoenix went they went inside. They saw them and back up when Harry said, "How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night.Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them." Then Serenity walked up and Severus saw her for she looked more like Lily then ever and Serenity said, "Think about Lily Severus. Would she want you to do this?" Then Severus took out his wand but McGonagoll came out in front of Serenity and Harry and started to shoot spells at each other. Snape apparated to who knows where and she yelled out, "COWARD!" Then light came out and they all celebrated till Harry and Serenity kneeled down and Viktor came to her side and they heard, "Harry Potter? I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

Then Serenity heard someone telling anyone to grab Harry and so Serenity walked in front of her brother. Then they heard a yell behind them and they saw filch since he didn't know that they weren't suppose to be in bed. McGonagoll said, "They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot. As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall." Filch took them to the dungeons then Viktor went to go to his spot while Serenity was with Fred and George. "You guys alright?" Serenity asked Fred and George as they looked at her and nodded. George looked at her and said, "You?" She smiled but then the shield came down. Then they started to fight.

After seeing Fred dead on the ground Serenity screamed and killed the death eater. Ran to Fred sobbing onto his dead body. After everything Serenity was outside not wanting to see the Weasley family for she had failed them. Then she saw the death eaters and Hagrid holding someone and when Voldemort yelled that it was her brother. Viktor grabbed Serenity his sobbing girl as she fell on to the ground but then heard gasps and saw her brother running. After the war Serenity and Viktor were standing in front of the school Viktor asked for Serenity to marry him which she accepted.