Dragons

Serenity headed down the the quidditch area with Hermione giving her brother and Viktor. "Pssst! Harry? Is that you?" We heard a voice on the other side. "Yeah." Serenity spoke up saying, "How are you feeling? OK? The key is to concentrate. After that you just have to..." Serenity heard Harry chuckle saying, "Battle a dragon." Serenity and Hermione jumped in giving Harry a hug but then a light flashed. All 3 of them looked at Rita Skeeter when she came in and said, "Young love! Ohh how.. stirring. If everything goes unfortunately today you might make the front page." Serenity looks at Rita skeeter and said, "You are such a disgusting person. He's my brother and Hermione is his best friend." Then Viktor comes to their rescue and says, "You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends." Walking over to Serenity Rita smiled at the soggy and said, "No matter. We've got what we wanted."

They all glared at her for they she was gonna write something ghastly about the four of them. Then Dumbledore and others came in when Dumbledore said, "Good day champions. Gather round please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last the moment has arrived. The moment only four of you can fully appreciate." Then Dumbledore looked at Serenity and Hermione when he said, "What are you doing here Miss Granger, Miss. Potter-Lupin?" They looked at each other then they had to leave to go back to their spots. As they were there they watched Fluer come out. She did pretty well then Cedric came out and he made a Rock into a dog to distract the dragon.

Viktor came out and Serenity was cheering on for Viktor as he fought off the dragon. He got the egg then looked up at Serenity and smiled at her before walking back in. Then they heard Dumbledore announce, "Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant." Harry walked out when he saw the egg he started to approach but the dragon stopped him. Serenity yelled out, "Your wand harry! Your wand!" Harry nodded and yelled, "Accio Firebolt." They all waited for his broom to come but then the Dragon spit out fire. We all heard a swoosh when we saw Harry get on his broom and get out of sight.

All of them were worried Fred grabbed Serenity's hand trying to calm her down. But it wasn't happening then Hermione started to cheer that's when Serenity looked up and smiled. Serenity started to cheer and Harry got the egg and Serenity ran down to the tent. Going in and hugging her brother so tight he could barely breathe. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN HARRY JAMES POTTER. You nearly scared me to death." Harry smiled at his sister then saw over his sisters shoulder and Viktor Krum was staring at her. He cleared his throat point to behind her. Serenity looked over her shoulders and saw Viktor Krum standing there. Harry walked away letting his sister be with the famous quidditch seeker. She looked down and said, "Congratulation on the egg Viktor."

He smiled and said, "Please give vy congratulations to Varry." Serenity smiled kissing him on the cheek and heading to the dorm. When she got to the dorm Ron seemed embarrassed and Serenity grabbed his arm to bring him in. But then they both heard a screeching. Ron had said, "What the bloody hell was that?" Everyone looked toward Serenity's and Ron's direction when Fred said, "Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in." Ron walked up to Harry while Serenity walked up to Ginny and Hermione watching her brothers forgive each other. Serenity walked up and said, "Better now are we." Ron and Harry smiled then nodded giving Serenity a kiss on the cheek.