Dance Practice

Serenity, Hermione, Ron, and Harry were sitting at the table having breakfast. When Serenity saw something on Hermione's paper. Serenity grabbed it and looked and gave out a groan as she said, "Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss. Lupin-Potter ambitious girl seems to be developed feelings for the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. Miss. Granger has started on her prey for Mr. Potter how will he handle her?" Hermione patted her back when she said, "But you do have feelings for Viktor don't you?" Serenity nodded then said, "I don't want the whole world to know though." They all nodded when a boy came up and said, "Parcel for you Mr Weasley." The boy looked at Harry which made Serenity clear her throat then Ron looked at the boy and said, "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." Hermione looked at him with a sigh Ron said, "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph."

They all scoffed when Ron opened his package and said, "Oh look mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress?" They all looked at each other then Harry said, "Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" That gave them a satisfaction when Ron walked over to Ginny saying, "Ginny these must be for you." Ginny looked in disgust saying to Ron, "I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." Serenity and Hermione gave a giggle Serenity up saying, "They're not for Ginny they're for you! Dress robes." Everyone laughed at the fact when Ron looked at them and said, "Dress robes? for what?"

Then they heard an announcement to go to different rooms for something special. The Gryffindors went to a room and they all sat down then Mcgonagoll came in. "The yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost...a dance." All the boys groaned and the girls had a chatter when Mcgonagoll said, "Silence. The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

Serenity saw that the Weasley's twins spoke softly then Mcgonagoll said, "Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight." She saw Ron not paying attention and called it out by saying, "Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr Weasley, will you join me." Ron joined her and everyone chuckled while whistling. After they started to dance they made everyone dance and Harry danced with his sister. After practice Serenity and Hermione went to the courtyard to study when she felt a presence beside her. Serenity looked up to see Viktor with a flower and a note. She opened it and it said, "Will you Serenity Lillian Potter-Lupin go to the Yule Ball with me and be my girlfriend?" Serenity smiled giving him a nod and he left being praised by his boys. Hermione and Serenity smiled at each other and discussed about dances.