Chapter 21 | 𝔄𝔯𝔢𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔯? 𝔭𝔱 1

{𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 (ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔬) 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔲𝔭 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 (ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔬)}

Eddie led the way to the trailer park, gawking at the creel house being highlighted by the red lightning crashing against it. The metal head threw a quick glance over his shoulder, staring at the three adults peddling right behind him. "It's right here"

The metal head quickly jumped off his bike, running a hand through his hair. Robin scoffed in disbelief. "That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally"

Steve dragged a hand down his nose, letting out a cough. "Just inhaled a bunch of that crap" he cleared his throat, taking out his flashlight. "It's stuck in my throat"

Eddie kneed his door open, staring up at the red glowing gate above them as Robin, Nancy, and Steve piled in. "Goddamn" the brunette mumbled, lowering his light.

"This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where She died" Eddie rose his eyebrows, letting out an uncomfortable sigh. Robin placed an awkward hand on his shoulder. "I think there's something in there" she whispered, gagging as something started ripping through the slimy gate.

"What the hell is that?" Steve took a step forward grabbing onto Eddie as the gate ripped open. They all glanced anxiously at each other. The brunette smiled apologetically at the raven head before walking underneath the gate. "No way"

They all craned their neck upwards, looking at Grayson winking down at them with a grin. "Hiya there Steven"

Steve scoffed with a matching grin on his face. "Hi"

Dustin laughed, playfully punching Grayson's shoulder. "Holy shit, this is trippy man" She smirked, sending her brother a sincere look. Max glanced up at her girlfriend with a proud look on her face.

Grayson had the widest smile on her face, pressing a kiss to Max's forehead. The curly-haired boy clenched his fist excitedly. "Bada-bada-boom!"

•••••

Dustin knotted Eddie's spare bed sheet for the adults to climb on. Grayson and Max hauled the metal head's stained bed through the narrow hallway of the trailer. The taller girl flipped the mattress over with ease, scrunching up her face once she spotted the white stains. "Darling" the brunette turned towards the redhead. "Go wash your hands"

Eddie pursed his lips, pointing a finger at the bed. "Those stains are, uh..." he coward underneath robin's stare. "I dunno what those stains are" the girl raised her brows, humming in disgust. "Mmm"