Chapter 34 | 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔤𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔬𝔫

{𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬. 𝔊𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩 ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢. 𝔒𝔥, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶 𝔞𝔩𝔩 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔡𝔬 ℑ𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲. 𝔖𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔢}

 𝔖𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔢}

He had finally had enough. He was done playing games. Grayson felt something tug at her chest slowly making its way over to her heart. She strayed away from Max. Tiny white dots clouded her vision. It began ringing throughout her ears, creating white noise.

Grayson began to sway, collapsing to her knees as the whole room began to spin. Her body was betraying her, shutting down at the worst time possible. Her right arm was the first thing to give out, making the brunette's chin collide with the dance floor.

Henry finally appeared in front of her. She was about to witness something horrific. Something only an evil and vile person could be capable of. Henry Creel extended his hand directly on top of her head, looking down at her with pity. "It's time" he clenched his teeth before slowly turning his palm towards Max.

Grayson felt her blood run cold. Her eyes immediately darted over to where the redhead was standing. She wanted to shout. She wanted to do something, but it was useless. There wasn't anything she could do and it made her heart hammer wildly against her chest.

Henry wasn't focusing on her, no, he was always one step ahead. And that one step could ruin everything. He was going to try and take away the one thing that she loved to get her to cooperate. To finally find out why Brenner was so afraid of her. His splitting image. The unwanted experiment. He was playing his cards right exactly how he wanted. How he said he was. It was all there since the beginning and it flew right over her head.

The blonde let out a sick grin before straining his hand. Max was sent flying across the room, hitting the wall with a heavy crunch. Henry continued forcing his hand, holding her body against the wall with his powers, like, he had done to her once before.

"For you to show me what you are made off" he spat, shooting a glance at the brunette who flopped onto her back, wheezing unevenly. Grayson clutched her chest heaving up and down rapidly, refusing to take her shaking eyes away from Max. That action made Henry grow quite angry, gritting his teeth.

How dare she ignore him? How dare she!? A girl who was supposed to be his right-hand man ignore him. This was outrageous. Absolutely maddening. "C'mon, Grayson! Cmon! Show me what you are made of! Show me!" He yelled with spit flying everywhere across the floor.