3

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Chaewon and Y/n were in the library, simply trying to finish their homework of the day. "Why do we need to read one book and then be referred to another one?" Y/n asked as she flipped the page. "Cause they want your college life to be even more difficult." Chaewon said. They weren't in the same department so they couldn't really help each other out. "I'll back I guess..." Y/n said and stood up from her chair.

She walked towards the shelf and scanned in which section the book she needed would be in. "M34." she said to herself continously as she walked over to the section M34. Now she just needed to look for the writer's name.

"It should be around here." she said to herself and looked around the area of the shelf where the letter S was. She found it but wasn't happy with the placement. "You've got to be kidding me." She sighed and stood on her toes to try and reach it. "Where is the ladder when you need it." she said in frustration.

Another hand suddenly reached for the same book. She turned around and saw Hwang Hyunjin very close to her. This time she knew who he was. He was looking at her as he handed her the book. "Thanks." she simply said and wanted to walk away. "Did you catch a cold because of that night?" he asked. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. "Luckily no." she said. Hyunjin walked closer to her. "Glad to hear that. I'm sorry about what happened." he said. "Well it wasn't your fault so there's no need to apologize." she replied.

Something behind Hyunjin caught her attention. A few girls were glaring at her. Hyunjin turned his head to look at what she was looking at. The girls suddenly turned their glares into smiles. Y/n rolled her eyes at the sight of their mood changing.

"Such fakes." she meant to say it in her head but she apparently said it aloud, loud enough for Hyunjin to hear. "Couldn't agree more." he said and looked back at her. "At least you're aware of it. Anyways, thanks for this." she said and held up the book. She walked away from him without giving him another glance.

Hyunjin grabbed the book he needed and went back to where he was sitting. "Am I seeing this right? THE Hwang Hyunjin is making homework?" his friend asked as he was surprised to see this. He sat down next to him. "Yeah, this is still college you know." Hyunjin replied as he focused on finding the right page.

He had hoped to peacefully do his homework. He was actually already done with his homework but he was using it as an excuse to be left alone. Unfortunately that didn't happen. After people saw that his friend came, others joined their table. They were all talking, clearly not understanding what the meaning of a library is.

Y/n looked at the sight not far from her. "Poor guy can't even do his homework in peace." she said which made her friend look up. She glanced at the situation. "That happens when you're popular." she replied. "I would never want that." Y/n said as she shifted her gaze from Hyunjin to the book in front of her. "I don't think it's something you choose." Chaewon said.

Lying down on the grass, enjoying the sun was something Y/n had missed doing. She finally had the time for it. Suddenly something blocked the sun. She opened one of her eyes and saw those five girls from the party again. "What's going on between Hyunjin and you?" the brunette asked. "Nothing. I couldn't care less about the guy." she replied as she closed her eye again.

When she opened her eye again, she didn't see them. They were gone. "Oh that was quick." she said to herself as she lied her head back down and closed her eyes, enjoying the silence.

At the same time Hyunjin didn't have any peace at all. He was sitting outside in the sun alone. He was alone for 5 minutes until someone sat down next to him. He silently sighed. He cursed at his popularity in his head.

"What are you doing here all alone pretty boy?" someone asked. Hyunjin's eyes were closed and he wasn't planning on opening them just yet. "Taking the sun in." he responded.

The guy started talking about a new club that was opening around town, some club activities and about a school trip. Hyunjin knew about these things already. But for the sake of the guy, he pretended that he didn't and responded to him with a few 'hmm,' 'really?' and such.

-----[o]-----