18

----[o]-----

----[o]-----

There she was, walking into the cafeteria looking for her friends. Chaewon and Hyunjin were already at a table, waiting for their friend to notice them. Jinho, Hyunjin's roommate was also there. Y/n had noticed them and got her food before going to their table. She sat down next to Jinho. 

''How's your classes been?'' she asked Jinho as the other two had food in their mouth. ''Good but Mr Teo is being a pain in the ass again.'' he said. ''Really? In my class too. I think he's going through some hard times.'' she said. ''I think so too.'' he said. They had met each other a few times and since they were in the same department they had already worked on some big projects together. ''Are you still helping the new guy?'' Jinho asked. ''Yeah. Apparently he finds Mr Lang's classes very difficult.'' she replied. ''No way, that's literally the easiest class of the year.'' he said.

''What if he likes you?'' Chaewon suddenly asked. Hyunjin choked on his food as Jinho looked at his roommate in concern. ''What?'' Y/n asked as she was kind of confused by her sudden question. ''What if he doesn't actually find it difficult but just wants to spend time with you because he likes you.'' Chaewon said. Y/n glanced at Hyunjin for a second before looking at her best friend again. ''Noooooo, I've been tutoring him for two weeks already. If he liked me I think I would've noticed.'' she said.

''But what if he does like you?'' Jinho asked while looking at his roommate. He was looking at her. ''Do you like him?'' Hyunjin asked. ''What? No. I don't like him.'' she replied while looking at him. ''Does he even know that you two are supposed to be dating?'' Chaewon asked as she pointed to Y/n and Hyunjin. ''Probably not.'' Y/n said. Hyunjin didn't like that answer for one bit.

''So we're hanging out later, right?'' Hyunjin asked his friends as they were walking out of the cafeteria. ''Can't, I have to help Youngjae.'' she replied. ''Again?'' Hyunjin asked being quite annoyed. ''It should be the last time.'' she said as she got up.

A few minutes later she sat in the cafe again, waiting for Youngjae to come. Chaewon took it upon herself to check the situation out as Hyunjin had been ranting about the issue. She sat there, having a good view on the table where Y/n was sitting. Hyunjin was also there. ''And why am I here again?'' Jinho asked Hyunjin. ''Because Hyunjin is jealous and we need a perspetive of a normal guy.'' Chaewon explained.

Youngjae arrived and sat down next to her. Quite close. It was normal for Y/n so she didn't think much of it. His arm was behind Y/n, on her chair. She was getting straight into it as they had a lot to cover. Youngjae stared at her as usual.

''He's sitting awfully close.'' Jinho said. ''Yeah and his gaze is a bit too endearing.'' Chaewon said. ''The guy is definitely in love with your girl.'' Jinho said to his friend. ''I did some research on him.'' Hyunjin said as he kept watching his every move. ''Turns out he was a top student. So he doesn't need to be tutored at all.'' he said. 

''Then you better show him that she's yours.''Jinho said. ''But she isn't actually mine.'' he replied with a sad tone. ''You just need to man up and you'll be fine.'' Chaewon said and smiled to herself, knowing very well what her best friend thinks about Hyunjin.

-----[o]-----