10

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Hyunjin was walking around campus. Alone. Some students had approached him but it was a lot less than before he was in this so called relationship. He enjoyed it like this. This was fine with him.

Before he realized it, he had made his way to the building of the department of Y/n. It had been two weeks already since they had started their fake relationship and he had become a little attached to her.

He stood in the door frame as he waved to Y/n. He had done this a few times before so the teacher didn't bother to tell him to go away anymore. Class was about to end anyway.

He nonchalantly stood there leaning against the door frame, staring at her. She rolled her eyes as she found this really unnecessary. She glared at him before listening to the teacher again. "As I see there's little to no attention left. Let's call it a day. Go outside and enjoy this beautiful weather." the teacher said as people began to whisper with one another.

The teacher grabbed his bag and headed to the door. "Young love. Beautiful." he said as he walked past Hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled to him. When he was totally past him, Hyunjin went into the classroom towards Y/n. He sat in the row in front of her and turned himself around so he was facing her. She was putting all of her belongings into her bag. "How was class?" he asked. "For once it was quite interesting." she replied and looked straight at him for a second.

He looked cute. The way he had his head leaning on his arms, looking up at her. She couldn't resist to boop his nose. She shocked herself by actually doing it. Hyunjin just smiled at her reaction. "What was that for?" he asked. "I thought you looked cute." she said, not making a big deal out of it.

He felt some movement in his stomach. He thought that made he was hungry without realizing. "Wanna go grab lunch?" he asked as she was done packing and stood up. "I promised to eat lunch with Chaewon. You can join if you want." she said. Hyunjin had eaten multiple times with the two girls so he didn't really care if Chaewon would be there or not.

Chaewon walked to the table and noticed Hyunjin sitting next to Y/n. She rolled her eyes and went to sit in front of her friend. "Him again. Can I ever have you to myself?" she asked. "Yeah of course. In the bedroom." Y/n said and winked at her while Hyunjin choked on his food. "I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that." he said.

"How's your painting coming along?" he asked Chaewon. "Pretty good. It'll take some time before I fully finish it." she replied. Y/n enjoyed them talking, sometimes it might seem like they don't get along but that's just them getting along. She found it quite entertaining to watch. "Where did you even get the idea from?" he asked. "From a picture of Y/n. She's in the photography club." she replied. "It's from a forest not too far from here. I'm sure you went there with your class once." Y/n said. "Oh that must be why it looked so familiar." he said.

-----[o]-----