19

----[o]-----

----[o]-----

Jinho, Chaewon and Hyunjin came up with a plan. Hyunjin was gonna throw a party in the club and he would invite Youngjae as well. He was basically inviting everyone so that it wouldn't look suspicious. His popularity finally was handy for something. At the party he would somehow show that Y/n was his so that Youngjae and any other guy would back off. But especially Youngjae at the moment.

"Why are you throwing a party?" Y/n asked her lover as he was lying with his head on her lap. "Just felt like it." he replied as he kept his eyes closed, enjoying being so close to her. She didn't say anything. She was admiring his face. How his long lashes softly laid onto his upper cheeks. How lips were beautifully plump and pink of color. How his eye mole made him even more handsome. He was to die for and she knew how dangerous this game has been, but she couldn't stop playing. She got addicted to the game.

Suddenly Hyunjin opened his eyes. He had been waiting for her to say something. His eyes instantly met with hers. Her cheeks flushed red as she had been caught red handed. He just had this tiny smile on his face. He was enjoying the fact that he caught you red handed but we wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable so he closed his eyes again. "Just checking if you're still breathing. I thought you were gonna say something." he said.

"Huh? Oh well. I was just thinking about what you said." she quickly excused herself so the staring would seem like she was lost in her thoughts but he knew better. "You wanted to stop being popular or at least be bothered but now you're throwing a party and everyone is invited. Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asked as she tried to calm down a bit. "It'll be an one time thing. Besides you'll be there." he replied. "I will?" she asked and leaned back in her arms, looking up at the sky so her heart and mind would calm down completely.

"Yeah. You're my girlfriend of course you'll be there." he said and opened his eyes to look at her. "I don't know Hyun, I'm not into partying." she said. Silence. "But I guess I'll go if you want me to." she said and looked down with a smile. His thoughts froze. The urge he felt to kiss her was suddenly very strong but he had to control himself. "I want you to go." he said and smiled back at her. "Then I'll go." she said and looked back up at the sky.

"It won't be fun without you." he had said it softly, almost whispered it but she heard it. She paid close attention to him so she didn't miss him saying such a sweet thing. Her heart was beating out of her chest, she felt butterflies and her cheeks flushed red again. She immediately tried to look at other things cause she was afraid that he could hear her heart beating so fast.

He closed his eyes after admiring her for a few minutes. He moved a bit closer. Her scent was now even stronger. It was the scent he loved, the one he longed for.

-----[o]-----