11

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n just got back from a long day full of classes. She opened the door of their room and saw Chaewon getting herself ready. "Where are you going?" she asked as she hang her jacket and put her shoes off. "A 3 on 3 blind date." she said. Suddenly her phone rang.

Y/n didn't bother and went to sit on the little sofa. "Really? Oh I hope you get well soon......Don't be sorry. Go rest...... Bye." is what she heard Chaewon say through the phone.

"Off the sofa and get ready." her friend told her and pulled her off the sofa. "Why? I don't have anywhere to go." she replied. "You are coming with me to the blind date." she said. "What?! No!." "Oh come on, why not?" "You might know that Hyunjin and I aren't really dating, but others don't know. We would like to keep it that way." "But the boys and the other girl aren't from our college. They don't even know the name of our college so they definitely wouldn't know about the two of you." "I can't Wonnie, I told you about the rules. I respect him so I shouldn't break any rules." Chaewon stayed quiet for a minute.

"Technically it's not flirting so you're not breaking any rule. You're just simple making new friends. Besides the cafe isn't closeby so no one of our college will be there." she said trying to convince her friend. "Please come. If there aren't 3 girls, the boys will leave. Do you want your best friend to be single forever?" "Okay now that's a little dramatic." Y/n replied. "Please. I'll owe you one. Come with me, pretty please." she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

Damn those puppy eyes is what Y/n thought. "Fine. I'll come." she gave in. Chaewon happily hugged her. She let go of her dear friend and looked into her closet. "This one." she said as she held up a dress that was a bit revealing for the situation. "Put that back. I can pick my own outfit." Y/n said and walked towards her closet. "This or I'm not coming." she said sternly. She had grabbed black jeans and a cute shirt. "You know what. That's such a cute combo. Do wear that." her friend said excitedly.

They entered the cafe. "Won-ah!" Chaewon's friend yelled as she had noticed them. Chaewon quickly went to the table as Y/n just followed her. "Sorry, we're late. Traffic was hectic." Chaewon said. "Oh no worries. We just got here." the guy in front of Chaewon said.

Hyunjin was out with a few friends. "Oh let's go to the new cafe. I heard it has really good drinks and desserts." a friend said. "Oh my house is close by. We could drink there afterwards." another one suggested. And so they went to the new cafe, which was quite far away from Hyunjin's college.

They entered the cafe. It wasn't too busy but there were still quite some people. Hyunjin followed his friend to a table.

"Excuse me. I have to use the restroom." Y/n excused herself. As she walked to the restroom someone had noticed her walk by. Hyunjin followed her with his eyes. He hadn't seen her all day, which was quite rare nowadays. His mood was instantly lifted. When she walked back to her table, he didn't reach out to her. He simply observed her.

She sat down again. Hyunjin could clearly see what was going on. "So what do you like to do in your free time?" the guy in front of Y/n asked her. "Reading, listening to music. I guess all the basic stuff." she said and laughed a bit. Hyunjin's hand has turned into a fist. She was clearly on a blind date AND flirting with the guy.

He stood up with his hands on the table. He was mad. "I'll be right back." he said to his friends. He walked towards Y/n and tapped on her shoulder. She was shocked to see him. "Hey Hyunjin, what are you doing he-" "Let's talk." he interrupted Chaewon, who was as shocked as Y/n was. He stared into her eyes. "Excuse me for a second." she said and followed him outside.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Hyunjin asked as his voice had been raised a little. "Getting to know other people." she replied also beginning to have an attitude. "You know very well that that isn't the purpose of this get-together." "I know but it has nothing to do with you. I didn't break any rule." "You were flirting with him!" he said almost yelling at her. He saw the look on the guy's face. He didn't like it one bit. He was jealous, but he wasn't going to admit it.

"Flirting? Me? I simply answered a question! Don't assume things if you weren't even there!" "You should've asked me permission to go on a blind date!" "Permission? Oh fvck off. You're not my boyfriend. It's all fake Hyunjin. You have no right to tell me what I can do and what I can't!" she said being absolutely mad.

She stormed past him, hitting his shoulder harshly. She grabbed her jacket and bag. "Sorry I'm leaving early. I don't feel well." she quickly excused herself before leaving the cafe, leaving Hyunjin on the streets. It started to rain.

Chaewon came outside. "You're such an idiot." she said. Hyunjin was mad or rather jealous. He had his hands clenched into fists. "Shut up." he said and glared at her. "Whatever. Good luck being a crybaby." Chaewon said. She knew the situation but she wasn't going to explain it. He wasn't in the right to know it. He was at fault so he had to fix it himself.

Chaewon walked past him, trying to catch up with her friend. Hyunjin was left alone again. In the pouring rain.

-----[o]-----