Cat and Mellohi

Tommy quietly ate his lunch with rustling of leaving blowing outside. He glanced at the clock one last time before placing his plate and utensils back onto the desk, getting ready for the tea party.
After one a dash more of conseiller, he scurried out of his room, head held high for the wandering eyes.
Tommy continued to make his way around his palace, finally reaching the back of the eastern yards where the tea party was held.
"Prince Theseus, nice seeing you here, this afternoon," emperor JShlatt announced happily.
"O-oh! Emperor Jshaltt! I'm glad that you made it today!" Tommy bowed his head.
"Thank you. You've done such an awesome job so far for your empire. I bet your dad must be so proud of you. I wish Tubbo could do this as well as you did," he laughed at the last remark.
Tommy nodded, still in the trance on how people should be proud of him.
The only person he could think of was prince Dream.
"Yea..Tubbo," Tommy murmured, a thousand memories running though his mind.
Emperor JShlatt looked at Tommy with a concerned look, taking a look around them before moving closer to Tommy's ear. Tommy flinched at the close interaction, but continued to stay still.
"Are you guys not friends, anymore?" JShlatt softly asked, whispering into Tommy's ear.
Tommy stepped back in surprise, his hands suddenly feeling sweaty.
"N-no..of course not! We're just in a small fight, right now," Tommy chuckled, refusing to speak more about it, especially when it was about Ranboo who was adopted by him.
"Hmm..if that's that, I hope you two make up soon! I don't want you two to be like this anymore haha," emperor Jshaltt warmly smiled before heading off with a wave.
Unfortunately, "fights" weren't as easy to solve when none of them refuses to back down.

Tommy watched as emperor Jshaltt left, leaving Tommy confused and hurt on what he should do next with Tubbo. If emperor JShlatt were to figure out that he had a bad relationship towards someone he may have cherished when adopted, their relationship with the AutoCraft empire might crack a bit. Tommy sighed and grimaced. There were so many things that happened wrong today. With a turn of his heels, Tommy started heading towards his own room to get ready for the dinner party tonight. After gladly switching his clothes to something more relaxing due to the uncomfortable feeling of formal clothes, he looked at himself in front of the tall mirror attached to his closet door, a constant thought bothering him if it was formally enough in front of the other rulers. A plain white tunic tucked underneath a brown belt to hold onto his trousers which were a bit too big, and a mandatory red gold-lined cloak over his shoulders were well enough for presentation. Tommy's mind suddenly flickered over to the mess of petals he had left hidden besides his bed earlier this day. As Tommy shuffled closer towards the area, he realized that all the petals were gone and instead, there was a box placed on the wooden floors. Tommy blinked in confusion, reaching out for the box. Did Eryn leave this to him? Tommy felt the carved wood trimmings with his fingers, following the patterns until he reached the gold latch in the front. He hesitantly clicked it open where inside the small box were the dead petals he plucked out. And right in the center, slightly hidden among all the petals were a white hard card saying "He likes you. :)"

Tommy's breath hitched as he quickly pulled out the small sheet of paper and flipped it around, looking for any small hints or clues on who had left this, but he found none. Tommy sighed. Did Eryn hear what Tommy had done? Though Tommy wanted to believe that, no matter how embarrassing that may sound, he had a gut feeling it wasn't Eryn who would do these things. Tommy's eyes wandered over to his shelf where the thought of Dream's gift still lay untouched. Finally taking out the two gifts Dream had given to him, Tommy placed the bigger one aside on his bedside and carefully opened the smaller one.
Inside was a small plushy that looked like a cow. Tommy felt a tug on his lips as he continued to look at it, wanting to laugh at how hideous it looked. Yes, it was sort of mean and disrespectful, but the cow looked so deformed. It was sewn with a red line which looked like blood, and the spots in the cow were not fully circular, and instead triangular. The nose was a bit off towards the left where the buttons for eyes was also not on the same level. Tommy clamped a gloved hand onto his mouth, but a couple chuckles escaped his lips. Tommy sat down as he continued to laugh at it, placing the cow beside the bigger gift, telling himself to thank Dream on his attempts of sewing.