MyWonderfulWorld - 𝓓𝓐𝓨 𝓞𝓕𝓕 in Hawaii Part I ✈️🌴

.

(Was running so it's hard to talk)

Miyoung: Miraculously we're not late and taking the plane. I shed a tear but we're taking the night flight. We're going to Hawaii, it's 20 minutes before boarding and we made it in.

---
Miyoung: The reason we late because we had a schedule before this vacation and the road was so jammed. We supposed to reach latest by 8 p.m. as our plane is at 9 p.m. but the estimated arrival time was 8:40 p.m. I thought I can't go but manager oppa speeded through and we arrived in a close call and the staff of Korean Air saved us so we miraculously made it in.

Hayoon: Thanks you Miyoung for this vacation.

----
Miyoung: Everyone Hayoon just robbed the convenient store and that's my Max. It was a really close call before boarding right.

Hayoon: Thanks god we're taking off. Does it show that I dyed my hair?

Miyoung: Hayoon dyed her hair today. We have a couple hair it's not a couple but it's similar now.

(Disaster)

Miyoung: Hayoon is eating 2 in-flight meals

(Channel owner that has a mentality age of an elementary)

Miyoung: She's eating breakfast and honey twisted doughnut!

----
(Arrived at Hawaii where pretty skies and oceans meet)

Miyoung: We're heading to Maui, we're eating chicken while having our layover!

Hayoon: Am I going to be on your vlog everyday?

Miyoung: I guess so. We decide to go to Hawaii for holidays since it our off days and I want to vlog and post it @MyWonderfulWorld. I think my channel was for my daily life, my vacation days, it's about my life so please look forward okay.

----
Miyoung: We're in Hawaiian Airlines on our way to Maui

Hayoon: It's flying really low

Miyoung: I know right

(The top of the mountain is covered with the clouds)

Miyoung: I'm not sure if it's there a place where we can see over the clouds

----
Miyoung: We're waiting for our golf equipments. We immigrated here and there's one more left!

(Golf bag)

Miyoung: Golf bag is there

Hayoon: What?

(Golf bag is alone in a weird place)

Miyoung: The weather is crazy!

(Start of the Hawaii trip in a hot summer)
(Hello)

Hayoon: The view is crazy we're going to take a look at the hotel and head for a meal!

Miyoung: Everyone, I washed my face

(First ever YouTuber bragging that she washed her face)

Miyoung: It looks pretty on screen

(Andaz Hotel's night view from the pool)

Miyoung: We can swim over there at night so we're going to for a swim

(Spacing out while staring at fire)

Miyoung: I want to show you the stars. There are a lot but it doesn't show on camera. It's a shame