Koreaboo

Koreaboo : ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung Spotted With Blonde Hair At Her Brother's Wedding

On October 23, ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung attended her brother's wedding. Many acquaintances who attended the wedding shared photos of Miyoung and their account of the wonderful event.

One professor explained, "I was able to attend the wedding ceremony of an acquaintance and his new son-in-law is Miyoung's brother. Miyoung delivered the congratulatory message as little sister and her brother shed some tears. I hope Miyoung's brother has a happy life."

Miyoung's brother, Lee Mihyuk, held his wedding in private at a wedding hall in Gangnam with her family and a few acquaintances. In the photos, Miyoung is seen wearing a black dress. ROSEQUARTZ also sing at his brother's wedding. She is also seen giving the congratulatory message and kindly taking photos with the guests who attended the wedding who were also fans of ROSEQUARTZ.

Netizens and fans also congratulated Miyoung's brother as the photos from the wedding were shared in an online community.
"Congrats to her brother"
"The wedding hall seems beautiful"
"She's so beautiful"
"Miyoung looks so good in the black dress"
"Really congrats to Miyoung's brother"
"I'm so jealous of the guests who saw the members," .