𝗚𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Author: buckleymess

Summary: birthday sex with Robin

Warning: SMUT obviously

Words: 3,3k

--------------

The hotel shower feels even smaller than what it seemed like from the outside and you can no longer blame her for opting to shower without you. You run your hands over your face as the water falls down on you. Robin brushes her teeth right behind the shower curtain and you can’t help but laugh a bit when the gargling noise she makes gets interrupted by choking.

“Are you alright?” You ask through the running water, tilting your head a bit to see her reflection in the mirror.

“Nearly drowned but I’ve never been better” Robin chirps right after and flashes you a toothy grin, showing off her pearls.

She hums out the melody of Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now while she waits for you to be done. “Fucking hell,” she suddenly exclaims, carefully checking herself in the mirror. “I’m never getting this thing off, am I? I could swear that I’ve tried to scrub it away but that shit just sticks to your skin like-... I still look as if a unicorn threw up on me or something.“

“That’s the price you pay for burying your chest in the cleavage of a person who goes by the name Glitter Jugs.”

“Well, I’m sorry, but when a 6’2, Amazonian goddess offers you a special type of hug. You do not say no. That would be just rude.”

“Stupid, too. I mean, you’ve seen her... that chest is going to follow me in my dreams ‘til the day I die. How did she make it look that real is just behind me,” Robin rambles on while you chuckle.

“Follow you in your dreams, huh?” You repeat amusedly. “Good to know. Good to know.”

“Yeah. In my dreams,” Robin confirms simply. “In reality, all I need is about... this much.” She raises her hand for you to see it in the mirror. Her hands are curled up slightly as if she’s cupping an imaginary breast.

You just turn the water off when the same hand suddenly appears right next to you, searching for your chest.

A content ‘uh-huh’ leaves her mouth when she gets a good hold of you. “See. Fits right in. As long as I have my hands about this full, I am a happy woman,” she concludes. “How much longer are you going to take anyway? The TV in the bedroom is not working and waiting there just like that will be boring.”

You stop her from raising any further complains by pushing the curtain aside and coming face to face to with her again.

“Would you mind?”

Robin blinks at you a bit before her eyes go wide and reaches for your towel, passing it to you with a quiet apology. “Here you go, love.”

“I meant the hand on my boob, Rob.”

Almost as if she wants to make sure that her hand is really there she gives it a little squeeze. A cheerful smile spreads on her face, and she nods her head. “Yeah, right.” She drops her hand down but she doesn’t turn her eyes away, simply watching you while you wrap the towel around your wet body. “I was just trying to prove my case.”

As you make your way out of the shower, she needs to step back a little until her back is pretty much pressed against the door.

Turns out she really wasn’t lying about the amount of glitter she had all around. The tiny silver pieces are still sparkling on her chest, neck and face. Some of them have fallen a bit lower to her shoulders and arms that were kept safe by her long sleeves earlier.